Community_discussions_small  

Comment

European Explorer departing 17 Aug 08

28 Oct 2007 Rachael said

Default_avatar
Hey, we three Kiwis from Christchurch have booked our trip departing London on 17 August 2008! We would like to hear from anyone else doing the same tour.

Rach
  • 16 Feb 2008 Mophki said

Default_avatar

Hi, I have also just booked this trip! i’m so excited!
    are you doing the cruise option?

• 19 Feb 2008 Rachael said

Default_avatar

hey, we are doing the relax in Mykonos for four days option. we are happy to relax for a few days in the middle of it. Counting down the days big time. We are you from?

• 24 Feb 2008 EuroJen87 said

Default_avatar

Hi, I’ve just booked this trip, im 21 from perth and im going solo, I’m so excited!! I’m relaxing in Mykonos too, I think we’ll need a break by then.

• 24 Feb 2008 Rachael said

Default_avatar

Awesome, good to hear from you. We can’t wait either and are all saving hard so we can spend heaps. Are you staying in Europe afterwards or going home

• 28 Feb 2008 EuroJen87 said

Default_avatar

I’m staying in Europe for a few weeks but then i’ll probably come home. Are you guys staying on? Im thinking about doing Oktoberfest?

• 28 Feb 2008 Rachael said

Default_avatar

We are going to Dublin to live after but have made bookings to go to Beerfest as theres only 2-3 days from when the tour finishes and when Beerfest starts. We have been before, loved it so much going back again.

• 3 Mar 2008 Mophki said

Default_avatar

I’m 22 from Melbourne, it’s acutally going to be my 23rd on the last day of the tour…
    relax sounded good but i’m desperate to see as much as possible plus i get a couple of weeks to chill a bit with my mum in england after the tour before i head off on another contiki to great britian and southern ireland.

• 26 May 2008 Rachael said

Default_avatar

Oh yeah, we are getting real excited now. We depart NZ for London on 10 Aug – staying with my sister for the week. Yip we have booked the Royal National for the Sat night before we leave. We hav been counting down the weeks for a while now!!!!

• 4 Jun 2008 Rachael said

Default_avatar

Hey guys, i’ve set up a facebook group for this tour – ‘Contiki European Explorer – August 3’ is available publicly.

• 11 Jun 2008 Rachael said

Default_avatar

yip, we are – sorry. will change it now

• 17 Jun 2008 Mophki said

Default_avatar

can u believe our tours been cancelled!!! what are u girls doing now? are u trying to get on another tour?

• 17 Jun 2008 Rachael said

Default_avatar

WHAT - NO ONE TOLD ME! I will ring my travel agent now.

• 18 Jun 2008 Rachael said

Default_avatar

Hey guys, we have been confirmed on the same tour but it now departs on 3 Aug. What are you guys doing?

• 19 Jun 2008 EuroJen87 said

Default_avatar

No! This screws up everything!

• 20 Jun 2008 EuroJen87 said

Default_avatar

Ok, bit dramatic! I had to rebook on Aug 31st coz otherwise it stuffs up all my flights. So it sucks we all wont be on the same tour, but im sure it’ll still be awesome!

• 28 Jun 2008 Mophki said

Default_avatar

i’ve also been confirmed on the trip on the 3rd of aug. had to change flights and all and now i have a month in the middle of my trip where i have to plan more stuff to do… god so annoying. Rachael, when are u arriving now?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.