Community_discussions_small  

Comment

18 September from London

22 Jul 2008 Mariet said

Mariet
Hi

I'm on the 18 September 2008 tour departing from London. Anybody else?
  • 31 Jul 2008 sim"s said

Default_avatar

Hello
    I am going on this trip too.
    Simon

• 31 Jul 2008 Mariet said

Mariet

Big Grin<!--graemlin::D--> I can’t wait for this trip to start!!!! Where you from?

• 1 Aug 2008 sim"s said

Default_avatar

im from nz and it is going to be a really good few days away.

• 1 Aug 2008 Mariet said

Mariet

well at least we can say today that our trip is next month. I started planning for this trip last year November, and it feld like this trip will never arrive….so a month is quite alright with me Big Grin<!--graemlin::D--> is this your first time overseas?

• 2 Aug 2008 sim"s said

Default_avatar

Hey,
    Yea this is my first trip over seas, ive been working in london for the last 4 monthes and only booked my contiki a few days ago, itll be a nice little trip before i go back to nz.
    Is this your first trip aswell?

• 3 Aug 2008 Mariet said

Mariet

my first time overseas, scared but also excited !!!

• 4 Aug 2008 chanquad said

chanquad

Hey im 19, female and from western australia. i will be doing the european whirl tour finishing september 28th. i will be in europe until about the 20ish of november on my own before i head over to america and was wondering if anyone else will be in london from about the 29th september that wants to meet up.

myspace.com/frantelle

• 4 Aug 2008 Mariet said

Mariet

hi chanquad

I’m just in London the night my tour ends, after that I’m travelling through Switzerland and then going to Cannes for two nights where I’m going to do a full day monaco tour.Going back home on 9 October. I hope you find someone that’s doing London that time…I wish I could find someone to travel with me further, hate the alone thing, but that’s prob part off the experience. good luck.

• 4 Aug 2008 sim"s said

Default_avatar

Hey
    Im in london only a couple days after, i fly back to nz 2nd of october. yes starting to get a little excited now or is that nervous. haha
    Simon

• 4 Aug 2008 Mariet said

Mariet

probably a bit of both Big Grin<!--graemlin::D--> Simon, have you received your contiki documents as yet?

• 5 Aug 2008 sim"s said

Default_avatar

Hey
    Na i haven"t yet aye, how long did yours take to come through?

• 5 Aug 2008 Mariet said

Mariet

did not receive mine also. still waiting.

• 5 Aug 2008 sim"s said

Default_avatar

Hey
    Oh man thats not good at all, if mine dont turn up by the end of the week im gona email them and ask what is happening, she said it would only take a couple days to come through.

• 5 Aug 2008 Mariet said

Mariet

not good at all. my travel agent told me that they usually send it out 6 weeks before. But other tours departing same time as ours already got their docs.My original tour was cancelled so I’m holding thumbs for this one. but I don’t think this one will get cancelled, as it is a guaranteed departure.

• 6 Aug 2008 sim"s said

Default_avatar

Hey
    Na i wont get cancelled all the tours are booking up and im sure they"ll be through soon, I hope haha. it"ll be all good just you wait and see!!

• 6 Aug 2008 Mariet said

Mariet

Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 19 Aug 2008 Bec said

Default_avatar

Hi Mariet & Sims,
    I’m booked on this tour too! First trip o/s travelling solo – glad to see I’m not the only one. Got my travel docs from Contiki in the mail today so I’m super excited now…only a month to go!

• 19 Aug 2008 Mariet said

Mariet

jipeee!!!! another one on our tour. I’m glad to hear you’ve received your documents, I did not as yet received mine. I’m so excited…I feel like a little kid before Christmas. Where you from?

• 20 Aug 2008 sim"s said

Default_avatar

yay more the merrier, i havnt recieved my travel docs yet either but im sure they cant be far of.

• 20 Aug 2008 Mariet said

Mariet

our trip is getting closer and closer now!!! I did a suitcase fitting last night … lol. realised that perhaps my suitcase is too small Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->, all my stuff fitted but not too much space left for things were going to buy that side.will prob take a small backpack with now or get a bigger suitcase.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion