Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Madrid to Rome tour Sept 27-Oct 9

22 Jul 2008 Jay said

Default_avatar
Just seeing if anyone else has booked on this trip?

Cheers

Jason
  • 24 Jul 2008 Kate said

Default_avatar

Myself Kaitlin from Spruce Grove Alberta, Janell from Rocky Mountian House Alberta and Brenda from Rocky Mountian House Alberta…
    Have you been on a Contiki before? This will be my second I did the Greek Island Hopping last summer it was amazing so this trip can’t come soon enough… Where are you traveling from?

• 24 Jul 2008 Jay said

Default_avatar

No.. this will be my first Contiki tour and first time in Europe..I’m From Australia and i will be travelling alone.. so it good to hear from someone else that is going.. I’ll be in Madrid for the week before the tour.. and going o stay the weekend in Rome on the completion. I’m hoping the nightlife in Rome will be a good experience. Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 24 Jul 2008 Kate said

Default_avatar

Hello Hello!
    Don’t fret your not going alone, there will be three of us traveling from Canada!!! Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 24 Jul 2008 Jay said

Default_avatar

Cool… Who’s the three?

• 26 Jul 2008 Kate said

Default_avatar

Im jelous because of our work schedules we won’t have any xtra time in either of the cities… We land in Paris so we’ll have 24hrs to do dinner at the effiel tower, the seine river cruise.. and the moulin rouge show… Then off to madrid where I already think we are going to be those people that walk in late to the informational.. Red Face<!--graemlin::o--> embarrassing! So what do you do down under? Im a receptionist at a dental office and janell and Brenda are both dental assistants that I use to work with until they moved… Both great girls we are going to have tons of fun!!! A friend of my told me the nightlife in Rome is fantastic… We’ll have to see for ourselves but I’m almost positive we won’t be disappointed!! Where in Australia are you from?

• 27 Jul 2008 Jay said

Default_avatar

I’m from Adelaide, South Australia. I work as an Operations Manager for a commercial furniture supplier. I’m starting off my trip in Munich for Oktoberfest, then Madrid (this Contiki tour), Stay in Rome a few extra days/nights… then I think Paris, London and then need to go to Cologne for work (4 days @ Orgatec). I will then stay another week and just keep it unplanned and decide what to while over there..

• 30 Jul 2008 Explorer1107743 said

Default_avatar

hi, i’m still comtemplating if i should join this tour. i’ll be in barceolna before this.. and i’ll be travelling alone. I’m from Singapore.

• 16 Aug 2008 sweetjaime said

Default_avatar

nice. see you guys there too. im from toronto, canada. and it will be my first contiki tour as well. im very excited.

• 13 Sep 2008 sweetjaime said

Default_avatar

so who else is coming on this tour? lets get to know eachother abit dont you think??

• 15 Sep 2008 Jay said

Default_avatar

I guess I will see you all there? I leave for Germany on Wednesday 17th. Look forward to meeting you all and running a muck!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.