Community_discussions_small  

Comment

European Discovery November 26 - December 9, 2010

1 Sep 2010 Explorer1163161 said

Default_avatar
Hello!!!

Is anyone braving the cold and doing this tour with me and my husband? I would really like to hear from you. Looking forward to the trip!!

Julianne
  • 10 Sep 2010 Pene Jane said

Pene Jane

Hi! My friend and I are doing our tour from Nov 28 – Dec 9… is this maybe your tour as well? Just got the wrong date? Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 21 Sep 2010 Holly Lynn said

Holly Lynn

Hi, My husband and I are going on this trip..We leave on the 26th heading for London..

• 22 Sep 2010 Explorer1163161 said

Default_avatar

Well Our trip date starts technically the 26th of November but we will be joining it in Amsterdam on the 28th. My bookings show a date of Nov 26 – December 9th? Are you joining in Amsterdam too maybe?

• 22 Sep 2010 Explorer1163161 said

Default_avatar

Oh and yes our starts in London on the 26th, we just miss the first day or so Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Explorer1208605 & Pene Jane – Where are you guys coming from? We are from Canada.

• 22 Sep 2010 Holly Lynn said

Holly Lynn

We are coming from Atlanta,Georgia..So excited cant wait! (still have to book my flights ugh) We are actually leaving on the 25th to spend a day or so in London..and staying an extra day in London after the tour ends. I’m so excited to meet all of you!

• 22 Sep 2010 Holly Lynn said

Holly Lynn

Sorry yes..the tripe “starts” the 26th and we will meet I guess in london then head off to amsterdam on the second or third day xx

• 8 Oct 2010 liselise said

liselise

I’m thinking of doing this tour! I thought it started in London on the 28th though? At least based on the info I have here. I’m thinking of finishing in Paris and I’m travelling solo.

• 12 Oct 2010 Pene Jane said

Pene Jane

I’m from Australia. We’ll be staying in London before the tour starts and I guess we’ll then be meeting up in Amsterdam with everyone else on the 28th?

• 12 Oct 2010 Holly Lynn said

Holly Lynn

I think we all meet in London on the 28th and take the ferry to Amsterdam..I dont have all the travel docs yet so I guess we have to wait to know all of the details. My husband and I will be in london on the 26th of Nov. and also staying an extra two nights in London after the tour. I’m so excited. Have to go out and get some winter clothes Wink<!--graemlin:;)--> x

• 14 Oct 2010 Carla said

Default_avatar

I’ll be joining you all on this one!
    Travelling solo from Australia.. can’t wait! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.