Community_discussions_small  

Comment

La to the Bay 17th Oct - 26th Oct 2007

11 Jul 2007 Alicia said

Alicia
Hey All,

My sister and I from Sydney, Australia are doing the LA to the Bay tour from 17th October to 26th October 2007. We will be spending a couple of days in LA before the tour starts and will be staying in San Francisco for a few days after the tour and then heading back to La for a few more days before heading home!

Let me know if anyone is hitting up this tour on the same dates, would love to hear from you... it's going to be a blast!!!
  • 18 Aug 2007 Emmaline said

Default_avatar

Hello,
    My partner & I are from Hervey Bay, QLD.
    We’re going on this trip as well. and are heading over a few days in advance to go to Disneyland, Universal Studios etc we purchased a citypass for this.
    my email is emma@reidremovals.com.au email me if you want chat.

• 21 Aug 2007 Karina said

Default_avatar

Hi Emma, My name is Karina and I am Alicia’s sister (her post is above yours). Just thought I’d say hiya!!

So when are you and your partner actually arriving in LA and what are your plans after the tour? Will you be staying in San Fran for a bit, or are you heading home straight away?

• 23 Aug 2007 Emmaline said

Default_avatar

Hey we leave Brisbane on the 14th(Aus) and arrive onthe 14th (USA). going to do the city pass thing see disneyland etc. but only 1 night extra @ SanFran, before heading home.
    We are 24 & 25…U? Is this your 1st Contiki? Its my 1st time overseas… Are you planning on meeting people before the tour? Smiler

• 26 Aug 2007 Karina said

Default_avatar

Hey there!! Alicia and I leave Sydney 13th Oct and arrive LA same day (as in 13th). We are staying in a hostel in Hollywood for 3 nights, then the night before the tour staying at Stovall’s (Anaheim), then staying in San Fran for 3 nights after the tour, then flying back to LA for another 4 nights before we head home. So we’ll be in LA for Halloween, how cool will that be!!

When you arrive, are you going straight to Anaheim to stay or are you staying in LA beforehand? If you are in LA, we should catch up beforehand, if not, we’ll catch up the night before our tour?

As for us, I am 26. This is my second Contiki, I did the European Vista tour in 2004, which I must say was awesome!! Alicia is 21, this is her first Conitki as well as being her first time overseas.

Look forward to hearing from you!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.