Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Berlin to Budapest-- June 25 2010

16 Feb 2010 AmySKitt said

Default_avatar
Hello. Anyone else going yet? Boyfriend PJ and I are booked and can't wait for it!

Amy
  • 25 Feb 2010 radha said

Default_avatar

my friend and I are %99 going on this one then doing 3 days in Amsterdam

how old are you and your bf?

have you heard much about this trip? I have not, also have you been on a contiki before? this will be my third! I can’t wait!

• 25 Feb 2010 AmySKitt said

Default_avatar

Hi Rahta! I’m 24 and my bf is 26. We’re from NYC. What about you and your friend? Very excited about this trip! Just been reading some of the past experiences on here. this will be our first with Contiki.

• 25 Feb 2010 radha said

Default_avatar

Hey!

I’m 25 my friend is 26 her and I met on a contiki 3 years ago and have been bff’s since! lol its quite the contiki experience!

we’re from the Toronto area in Canada I will actually be celebrating my 26th bday on July 1 during our trip… I’m quite the party animal my friend is not as much lol how about you an dyour bf?

• 25 Feb 2010 AmySKitt said

Default_avatar

Awesome! Will be great to celebrate your birthday on our trip! Our birthdays are the following week—mine the 10th and his the 11th. Were definitely looking to have a good time and live up the party scene wherever we go!

• 26 Apr 2010 cdn-john5 said

Default_avatar

Hi AmySKitt and radha: I’m planning on booking this trip too! I hope there are still spaces, but I’m waiting to hear from a friend in France who I want to visit after the trip ends on July 6th in Budapest…. so I’m definitely leaving booking a little on the late side.

P.S. I’m from Toronto too Cool<!--graemlin::cool:-->, but now I live up in ‘cottage country’.

• 4 May 2010 Kristen429 said

Kristen429

I’m probably going to be booking this trip next week (waiting so I can get an $100 excursion voucher). I’m also booking a little late, but better late than never!

• 5 May 2010 AmySKitt said

Default_avatar

Great!! We’re counting down the days…52 to go! Should be an awesome time Cool<!--graemlin::cool:-->

• 6 May 2010 cdn-john5 said

Default_avatar

Looking like it’s all booked (just waiting for some more confirmation emails). But now I’m ending a couple of days early in Vienna. I assume it’s all the same trip, but I could be wrong…..

• 10 May 2010 radha said

Default_avatar

I can’t wait 45 days we confirmed flight/tour on Saturday I can’t wait to get out of the cold and into the european heat

cdnjon from toronto how old are you?

anyone else been on a contiki

• 10 May 2010 cdn-john5 said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    Originally posted by radha:
    I can’t wait 45 days we confirmed flight/tour on Saturday I can’t wait to get out of the cold and into the european heat

cdnjon from toronto how old are you?

anyone else been on a contiki

I’m pretty stoked too. But I’m a little anxious at the same time ‘cuz I’ve never been on a Contiki type tour before. But one of my brothers has, and he highly recommended it. Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

Me, I’m on the older side. Well, I definitely don’t feel it, but in comparison with Contiki I suppose I am – I’m 34. Luckily I have my folks’ genes, so I look young for my age lol
    John

• 11 May 2010 radha said

Default_avatar

LOL age is just a number, Contiki’s are amazing this will be my third

looking forward to meeting all of you Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 12 May 2010 katie said

Default_avatar

My friend and I just booked. We’re excited! Never done a tour before though…a touch nervous about that.

• 16 May 2010 AmySKitt said

Default_avatar

Hi all! We’ve never done a Contiki either, but have heard great things from friends who have. Where are you from Katie?

40 days!!!

• 17 May 2010 katie said

Default_avatar

We’re from California.

• 24 May 2010 Reanne said

Default_avatar

Hey Guys!
    Me and my husband are going on the Berlin to Vienna tour. I’m assuming we’ll all be together. This will be my second contiki trip and I’m really excited. Looking forward to letting loose!

• 7 Jun 2010 adventure_s33ker said

adventure_s33ker

Hi everyone!

I’m Angela from Austin, TX, and this will be my first Contiki trip, and I’m making the trek solo. I’m actually doing Berlin, Prague & Vienna, but was told to head over here to meet some people (thanks John!). Looking forward to meeting everyone!

• 7 Jun 2010 AmySKitt said

Default_avatar

Great to hear from everyone! Looking forward to meeting all in just 18 days!! This trip is going to be awesome!!

• 15 Jun 2010 Reanne said

Default_avatar

Hey Angela,
    My first contiki trip I went solo too. I had a lot of fun. Just a couple of tips… Remember that this is your trip so do what you want to do and don’t feel obligated to go certain places or hang out with everyone on the trip (especially your roomate if you’re sharing). I felt obligated to hang out with my roomate at first but we just didn’t want to do all the same things and I had to compromise on what to do in some cities. Once I got over that, I found people who wanted to do the same things as me and went with them. I still had a really good time and me and my roomate got along well, we just didn’t hang out that much. You may end up getting along with your roomate nad becoming best friends. Who knows? I just wanted to give you a tip so you get the most out of your trip from the beginning…

Reanne

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.