Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Tour Manager / Driver

8 Mar 2008 Luke83 said

Default_avatar
Just starting a post about TMs and Drivers. Who did you have and what didi you think.
had Ross as my Tour Manager and Flash as my Driver and honestly you couldnt have asked for 2 better people. Absolute champions
  • 9 Mar 2008 Alex said

Alex

I had Paul W. as the TM and Ben L. as the driver… They were awesome!

• 10 Mar 2008 Frnchgrl said

Default_avatar

On my first tour Chad H was the TM and Garreth T was the driver. Both nice guys but they played favourites.

On my second tour Urban A was the TM and Jarrod Z was the driver. Fantastic guys!

• 11 Mar 2008 Nickerz said

Nickerz

hey! Our tour guide was Bern & she is excellent! Great fun & so helpful & knows everything! Pat (native of Netherlands!!) was our driver & was awesome, good fun! They made our trip great!
    Cheers!
    Nichole

• 12 Mar 2008 traveler guy said

Default_avatar

On my 1st tour I had Brad Allemand as tour manager and Adam McWilliams as bus driver
    On my 2nd tour I had Amy Pomeroy as tour manager and Kitch as bus driver

• 12 Mar 2008 Rob S. said

Default_avatar

I had Che as our TM and Kitch as our driver.

• 13 Mar 2008 Della Mae said

Della Mae

I had Pete M for a TM and Hans for a driver. They were both AWESOME!! Couldn’t have asked for a better team.

• 14 Mar 2008 Blood said

Default_avatar

My tour guide was Urban and he was amazing! Such a nice guy and so much fun to party with!

• 9 Apr 2008 shadjr said

Default_avatar

I had Daz as a TM, and Dion was our driver.

Top blokes, the bother of them. Professional, conversational, all round good fun

• 18 May 2008 Michelle said

Default_avatar

Hey Rob S. I had Che as my TM in 05/Marty was the Driver

• 18 May 2008 PinaI said

PinaI

Cliff™ and Chris (Driver) in Europe and Claudia and Ray in the US…

• 29 May 2008 lindenfan1 said

Default_avatar

I had Flip (Janelle) as a TM and Jaime as a driver… they were the best two people you could ever ask for… Flash drove for us one day in Rome and Christian was our fill-in when Jaime got his days off.

I wouldn’t do another Contiki unless I could have them again… I wouldn’t want to set myself up for disappointment!

• 2 Jun 2008 Jeremy said

Jeremy

I had Lauren as the TM and Levi as the driver for the Euro Whirl that left on May 9th. Both were awesome!

• 10 Sep 2008 meltingsnow said

Default_avatar

we had sian as our TM, tony as our driver, and pumba as our cook. absolutely legendary!

• 10 Sep 2008 ashleejoanne said

Default_avatar

We had Josh V as TM and Jon F as driver.. both were awesome, if i do another contiki i want them again!

• 14 Sep 2008 chloe down said

Default_avatar

when we did european vista last year we had pocket and adam, tey were fantastic and we had so much fun with them

• 19 Sep 2008 Kristina said

Default_avatar

We had Pete Rhee as our TM and Azza as our driver. Pete was honestly like the walking encyclopedia of Europe, and Azza took extra time out of his day to drive us on side trips en route to our destinations (eg: Maranello (home of Ferrari!), Mondsee (where the Sound of Music wedding church is), etc). Both were unreal and did an amazing job! Kudos to both! Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->!!

• 23 Sep 2008 Jazzistbl said

Default_avatar

Has anyone done the winter wanderer or the winter european vista? what were your TM’s and drivers like? i am looking at going in Nov 2009

• 21 Oct 2008 ohiheartyoux said

Default_avatar

sian is the best tour manager ever.

and chris is the best bus driver, ever.

i hope they both get glorious raises!

• 18 Nov 2008 Kirijane123 said

Default_avatar

kylie for the first 30 days and then helen as the tour managers,,,and gustavo as the driver
    all of them were awesome…

• 18 Nov 2008 CatherineOz said

Default_avatar

I did the 21 Day camping tour in September and We had Zuriel as our TM, Nicky as our cook, an Rasto as our driver. All we were awesome. And I don’t think the trip would have been as good without them.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.