Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Sept. 12/13 - Sept 21, 2008

9 Apr 2008 Maria A said

Default_avatar
Is anyone else on this tour? I am a bit nervous arriving in Istanbul alone (single gal!)so if there is anyone else on this tour maybe we could meet up somehow? I am traveling to join this tour after finishing the Greek Island Hopping on Sept. 11, 2008. Talk to you soon, Maria
  • 22 Apr 2008 Maria A said

Default_avatar

Is anyone going to join me on this trip? LOL! A lot of views so far, but no replies….I think the dates are actually Sept. 13 – Sept 20.

Can I get at least 1 reply? Roll Eyes<!--graemlin::rolleyes:-->

• 13 Jun 2008 KimmerCanada said

Default_avatar

Hi Maria! I just booked on this tour as well. Also arriving in Istanbul alone (from Paris – I’m doing the London & Paris tour first). I’m in the process of booking my hotel for the night before the trip and am also travelling alone! Can’t wait. Where are you from?

• 29 Jun 2008 Maria A said

Default_avatar

Hi Kimmy! I’m from Toronto. I am arriving in Istanbul on the morning of the 13th from Athens. Where are you from? Calgary? I am so excited for this tour. I have always wanted to go to Turkey. This is my third contiki. Talk to you soon, Maria

• 1 Jul 2008 KimmerCanada said

Default_avatar

Hi Maria, Yes I’m from Calgary. I’ve also always wanted to go to Turkey, so excited that Contiki has this tour and it’s great that there’ll be another Canadian going as well. What tour are you doing first that brings you from Athens?

Cheers,
    Kim

• 4 Jul 2008 Maria A said

Default_avatar

Hi Kim! I am doing Greek Island Hopping from August 30 to September 11 and then joining this tour on the 13ths of September. I am doing GIH with a friend from Australia that I met last year on the Eastern Road Tour. I decided that this year I would do a more beachy vacation with a little less sightseeing and then add Turkey since I am already all the way in that part of the world. I am very excited and can’t wait. Have been working hard this year so it will be a vacation well deserved.

Talk to you soon, XO maria

• 11 Aug 2008 Amar said

Default_avatar

what up!

My names Amar, I’m a 27/m and I’m from Dallas, Texas (its not that bad i promise!!). This will be my 2nd Contiki tour, and it should hopefully be a blast! I’m doing the Greek Island Hopping tour right after. I’m looking forward to the Turkish baths and the hot springs. Don’t know what to expect from this tour, but I’m excited. Get in touch with me before, my e-mail is mistry296@aol.com, or just find me on facebook: Amar Mistry

Can’t wait to meet everyone!

• 17 Aug 2008 wildenglishrose said

Default_avatar

Hi!!

I am going on this tour too!

Its my first contiki tour and i am going it alone!

my email addy is wild.english.rose@hotmail.com

feel free to contact me! it would be loooovely to know some people before i go…
    i fly out from Heathrow on the 13th by the way!

Christi
    xxx

• 24 Aug 2008 Explorer1109313 said

Default_avatar

Hi! 2 of us will be arriving on the 12th Sept. Any suggestions on what to do since we are a day early.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion