Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Sep 22nd to Oct 11th 2008

23 Mar 2008 NicSta said

Default_avatar
Hey guyz,
Now I am absolutely freaking out because bout this trip as I have never ever done anything likes this before…I’m like the most boring 21 year old I swear cause all I do is work, Rarely go out so work and sleep is pretty much all I do.
But I have planned this trip for something exciting…going on my own so I’m already holding my breath and goin blue in the face with fear.
I’m from Australia and would like to know what the plane trip is like to London, not really a fan on flying and I have never been on a plane longer then an hour and a half haha so I’m in for a shock….plus when the plane stop for change over or re fueling is it possible to get lost at the other air ports when finding ya next plane.
What happens when ya get to London…where do you go from there? I would be like yeah cool made it here now what am I supposed to do haha find a bar for a drink I’m sure that will come to mind but yeah…
Any who will head off and leave yas to it…any one have any tips please feel free to share and care lol
Thanks for your time
Nikki
  • 19 Aug 2008 karlsgirl said

karlsgirl

oh… and its ok Kc.. i know what a wicked van is! lol

• 27 Aug 2008 KcJoJo said

KcJoJo

Hello friendz!
    Hi Brad & Cola, nice to hear there are a few more of us that are pumped and ready to go on EE {European Exp} Were are you from?
    I fly down to Brisbane this avo to stay with my sister for 3 weeks before I head over & will struggle this afternoon saying good bye to all my friends (for now) a few tear will flow I dare say =(
    Anyway, Its only 3 weeks and 3 days until our tour startes.See you at the Royal National on the eve of our adventure!
    love KC

• 9 Sep 2008 AussieChris88 said

Default_avatar

Hey Everybody,

I heard there were forums on the site, but just learned where it is on the site.

I’m Chris and i’m travelling with my girlfriend Maria. We’ll be leaving from Perth, Australia at 1am on the 20th, and staying at the Royal National touring London until Contiki starts. When the tour is over we’ll be staying for a couple more days in London, then after the tours we’ll be heading off on our own through Paris and Italy until January next year.

Only 10 days until we fly out! This is going to be awesome! Haha, i’ll be leaving Australia to go travelling with a bunch of Aussie’s! Looks like i’m the only one from WA though.

• 10 Sep 2008 Explorer1112310 said

Default_avatar

Hi Everyone – my name is Catherine and my husband Alex and 6 other friends will be doing this tour. I know I am a bit late joining this forum but anyway just wanted to say hi – express my utter excitement for the tour (We love on Monday are going to Dubai for a few days first) before spending a few days in London so my soccer crazed hubby can see a game or two… Looking forward to meeting and getting to know you all! Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 11 Sep 2008 karlsgirl said

karlsgirl

new people! wow… how exciting!
    welcome chris, catherine & alex!

not long to go now… hope everyone’s packing is going well. mine is but karl’s is happening very slowly! lol!

looking forward to meeting everyone very soon!

• 16 Sep 2008 Martin said

Default_avatar

Hello all! i’m going too..my first trip here..
    I’m brazilian, and after this i’ll come back to my beautiful country! So, anybody here from south america as well?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.