• 19 Jan 2011 Jess said

Default_avatar

Meeeee! But I think you already knew that one…hehehe

• 19 Jan 2011 Jess said

Default_avatar

Meeeee! But I think you already knew that one…hehehe

• 31 Jan 2011 CordonBleu said

Default_avatar

Hey guys ive just booked onto this tour as well!!

Second Contiki, very excited…

• 31 Jan 2011 Ando said

Default_avatar

Hey Cb

• 31 Jan 2011 Ando said

Default_avatar

Stupid iPhone and it’s stupid keyboard. Hey Chris! I’ll be making a Facebook group soon, so I’ll link this thread when I have.

Haha hey Jess! It didn’t email me when you posted! Boo!!

• 31 Jan 2011 Jess said

Default_avatar

Hey Chris, Andrew and I met on the grand southern in 2008 and a few of us (5 so far) are going back to do this one! What about yourself? What other tour did you do? Where abouts are you from?
    Lol too many questions.
    :)

• 1 Feb 2011 CordonBleu said

Default_avatar

Hey Andrew And Jess, Im doing the tour alone, did the Grand Southern as well in September 2009, was such a great time, met so many great people, Im from Goulburn in New South Wales… Are you guys spending some decent time in New York before the trip, I love New York, I cant wait to go back…

• 1 Feb 2011 Ando said

Default_avatar

Hey Chris – yeah our group is arriving into NYC on the 5th Sept & staying at a hostel. What are your plans?

• 1 Feb 2011 Ando said

Default_avatar

I’ve made a Facebook group for this tour: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_186309824723583

Feel free to join!

• 8 Feb 2011 Ky1987 said

Ky1987

Hey guys ,
    I think ill be joining you on this trip as the Sept 16 is now closed, and thats what i am booked on. I am assuming tha means cancelled.
    So Hi there :D

• 8 Feb 2011 Jess said

Default_avatar

Could it mean it’s already full? Come and join us on facebook if you have it :)
    Jess

• 9 Feb 2011 Ando said

Default_avatar

Hey Kylie, have you found out if it’s cancelled or otherwise? Seems strange for them to cancel the last tour of the year so early.

• 10 Feb 2011 Ky1987 said

Ky1987

Hey there, apparently there was a glitch in the system and it said my tour was closed but now its available again… But if my tour does get cancelled then i will jump on your bus :P
    Ill be in NYC from the 3rd Sept… Will anyone be there at the same time? I am going alone. Would love to meet new paople. :D

• 10 Feb 2011 Jess said

Default_avatar

Hello! Andrew and I (possibly a couple others) are going to be in NYC from the 5th, your more than welcome to join us sightseeing etc!
    :)

• 24 Feb 2011 Ky1987 said

Ky1987

Hey Jess,

Sounds good :) Ill be there from the 2nd until the 16th.. So excited, i really miss NY.
    Ill be doing the New York Explorer But i would love to hang out…

Apparently my tour is still available so still going ahead and hopefully soon will become a Definate Departure…

• 25 Feb 2011 Ando said

Default_avatar

Hey Kylie,
    We’re considering getting a CityPASS (http://www.citypass.com/new-york) which we plan to use while we’re in NYC. It covers admission for the top attractions and lets you skip lines. Just something you might want to consider! Also, feel free to join our Facebook page where we’re sharing a pile of info (http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_186309824723583)

Cheers,
    Andrew

• 1 Apr 2011 Ky1987 said

Ky1987

hey guys,

Where abouts in NY will you be staying? Ill be changing hotels quite abit but looking forward to a change of hotels every 5 or so days..

:D

• 1 Apr 2011 Ando said

Default_avatar

Hi Kylie,
    We’ll be staying at the Big Apple Hostel, which is at 119 West 45th Street (about 1 minute walk from Times Square). Where are you staying?!

• 3 Sep 2011 Explorer1283455 said

Default_avatar

Hey guys!!! Finally had chance to get signed up and checked in! Been working in new york at a camp for nearly 3 months now and finished a few days ago, went to NYC for a few days and then had to go back to camp!! Feels like I’ve not had chance to get excited and now theres only 6 days to go! Are people planning to meet up in New York before the Trek and where about’s are you guys staying? So excited and just can’t wait to get going!!!!!! Carl

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion