Community_discussions_small  

Comment

USA tour dates 2011

16 Feb 2010 Suzanne said

Default_avatar
Hi,
I was just wondering when the USA tour dates are released for 2011.
thanks
  • 16 Feb 2010 Pervy said

Pervy

I would say some time in August or later depending where you are from.

• 28 Mar 2010 NKB84 said

Default_avatar

Hi Suzanne I checked with contiki the other day as I wanna do a few of the America tours in 2011 and they said 2011 brochures come out in June! Cant wait Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 5 Apr 2010 Explorer1148820 said

Default_avatar

hi,

im also looking at doing a tour iin 2011, what 1 are you guys thinking, im from nz and will be on my own, would be cool to met sum1 before hand

• 9 Apr 2010 Andrea1982 said

Default_avatar

im also gonna do a contiki tour in 2011..probably march/april and i wanna do the eastern discovery tour..what about u?

• 9 Apr 2010 Explorer1148820 said

Default_avatar

most probli the wild western but would like to spend some sort of holiday such as indeoendence day there, so possibly june/july

• 17 Apr 2010 Explorer04012 said

Explorer04012

Anyone doing a Grand Northern in 2011???

• 19 Apr 2010 NKB84 said

Default_avatar

I was thinking the grand southern starting in April and then eastern discovery in May and finally west canada and the rockies at the end of may…hopefully just have to save for it Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 21 Apr 2010 Suzanne said

Default_avatar

NKB84 – the grand southern and the eastern discovery are the same thing! the eastern discovery joins the grand southern in new orleans.

Im wanting to do the north by north east in july/august 2011. i wanna do the grand northern but dont think i will have enough time off for it!

• 21 Apr 2010 NKB84 said

Default_avatar

Sorry I meant grand southern and north by north east! I just thought if I can I would prefer to do it all at once and take a few months off work.

I looked at the grand southern and grand northern but opted for the southern because there is a lot more camping/wildlife in the northern and I wasn’t so keen – in an ideal world would love to do it but between the two I went southern.

• 22 Apr 2010 xxjadieexx said

Default_avatar

ohh i really wanna do the grand canadian in March 2011, i would love to know departure dates now coz flights to LA are soo cheap atm!!!

i hate waiting lol, june is still months away!!!

anyone else looking to do the grand canadiam or other canadian tours in march??

• 12 May 2010 PennyJ said

Default_avatar

I want to do grand southern in july/august, I will be going solo too, so excited!

• 13 May 2010 sarah jane said

Default_avatar

Im looking at doing the Grand Northern in July/August next year.

• 14 May 2010 xmeluhknee said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    Originally posted by PennyJ:
    I want to do grand southern in july/august, I will be going solo too, so excited!

Hey Penny, i’m looking at doing the Grand Southern july/august too! Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> I’m excited. I’ve been as far south as Tennesee before and just loved it, so can’t wait to experience the real south!

• 20 May 2010 PennyJ said

Default_avatar

Hey Penny, i’m looking at doing the Grand Southern july/august too! Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> I’m excited. I’ve been as far south as Tennesee before and just loved it, so can’t wait to experience the real south![/QUOTE]

Hey awesome!! I’ve never been to the US before, can’t wait to see New Orleans, Vegas and New York!! Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> Hurry up next year!

• 23 May 2010 Ky1987 said

Ky1987

Bring on the Grand Northern Sept 2011 :P

• 25 May 2010 cindychick said

Default_avatar

hey! im looking at doing the grand southern starting LA in middle of may and would love to meet people before i go! i also really want to have a look around la before the tour leaves, has anyone been around cailfornia before? im from australia and have been to europe but never set foot in usa, im so excited!!! i cant wait a year! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 29 Aug 2010 Selina said

Selina
    quote:
    Originally posted by Suzanne:
    NKB84 – the grand southern and the eastern discovery are the same thing! the eastern discovery joins the grand southern in new orleans.

Im wanting to do the north by north east in july/august 2011. i wanna do the grand northern but dont think i will have enough time off for it!

My fiance and I have just book the North by North East leaving from Chicago on 10th July 2011…very excited

• 30 Aug 2010 Hayley said

Hayley

Hey guys,

If you download the USA Brochure on the website (it’s a PDF file) you can see the dates for 2011. They have a few new tours too!

• 10 Oct 2010 Nic444 said

Default_avatar

Hey there! Ive just booked for the Grand Southern Tour on 21 July 2011, im travelling Solo and wondering if anyone else is currently booked on this trip? Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion