Community_discussions_small  

Comment

European Adventurer April 12th 2011 :)

21 Nov 2010 EuropeWoo said

EuropeWoo
Hey guyz im planning on booking the European Adventurer April 12th or maaaaaybe 19th 2011.. Anyone else booked or planning on booking??
Or anyone who has done this tour, can you give me some feedback?

IM SO EXCITED!! WOO! lol
  • 6 Jan 2011 Explorer1226079 said

Default_avatar

Yeh im going to book for the april 12th tour next week =P. Im pretty sure that the 19th one has been canceld due to lack of numbers.

• 22 Jan 2011 kellebelle12 said

kellebelle12

Hiii my name is Kelly and im doing this tour now my last one got cancelled so ive booked on for this one Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 24 Jan 2011 Nikki_Oz said

Nikki_Oz

Hey there. I’m doing this one too. Same deal as Kelly, my tour was cancelled so I’m switching to this one. Very excited. Where is everybody from and when are you arriving?

• 28 Jan 2011 Keren said

Default_avatar

Hello my name is Keren and im doing this tour too :) Im flying to the uk 3 weeks before it!! very exited :D

• 29 Jan 2011 kellebelle12 said

kellebelle12

Im Sydney Australia and im arrive in the uk on the 9th of April pretty exciting not long to go now guys!..Nikki were u doing the 45 day tour before if u were r u still going to egpy and doing it as a seperate tour x

• 1 Feb 2011 karlee said

Default_avatar

i am also going on this contiki tour, going solo as well! so excited! :)
    my names karlee, im 22 from melbourne :)

• 1 Feb 2011 Nikki_Oz said

Nikki_Oz

Hi Kelly. Yeah I was on the 45 day tour previously but the Greek Island option rather than Egypt. I’m planning on hanging around in London for a couple of years afterwards so not too fussed about the cancellation. Will just have to see other places later on. I don’t know if I’d be wanting to go to Egypt at the moment anyway! Where is everyone staying before the tour? Not sure if I should book into one of the Contiki places or not…

I’m 23 from Brisbane by the way.

• 1 Feb 2011 kellebelle12 said

kellebelle12

I’ve booked into the contiki hotel before and after so i can get all my stuff together..WOW how exciting planning on staying a couple of years i would love to do that..:-)

• 2 Feb 2011 Nikki_Oz said

Nikki_Oz

Yeah I might do the same thing then I think. I leave for London in 60 days! Yay :-)

• 24 Feb 2011 allycat said

Default_avatar

im doing this tour too!!! im from Perth and im doing it solo :) i cant wait!!!
    are you guys bringing suitcases or backpacks??

• 24 Feb 2011 Nikki_Oz said

Nikki_Oz

I’m bringing a suitcase I think. From what I’ve heard that is the best way to do it, otherwise you have to unpack and repack your backpack every time you need something out of it.

• 25 Feb 2011 allycat said

Default_avatar

cool im bringing a suitcase too :) i think it’ll be easyer to get around with

• 3 Mar 2011 NYChick said

Default_avatar

Hi everyone. My name is also Nikki! I’m traveling from New York City, arriving in London on April 10th in the morning. I’m staying at the same hotel we are scheduled to stay during the tour. And I am also doing this solo. So, if anyone is interested in getting together for drinks…or exploring London…or shopping…or eating, let me know! I’m in for whatever.

Question for you…are you only packing ONE suitcase? …and how are you fitting everything? I’m looking at all of my things and am wondering where it’s all going to fit :o/ There’s no way I’m able to save “extra” space for souvenirs! LOL!

• 3 Mar 2011 Nikki_Oz said

Nikki_Oz

Hi Nikki! Hopefully we look nothing alike so its not too confusing :) I’d definitely be keen to catch up for any or all of those things. It’d be great to get a few of us together before the tour starts. Anyone else keen? I also have no accommodation booked yet for before the tour but am thinking of arranging to stay in one of the Contiki hotels. Do you know which one you are in?

Can’t help you with the suitcase thing because I haven’t bought one yet or even started thinking about what I am going to pack. I pretty much wear dresses every day of my life but not sure that is appropriate Contiki-ing attire so I think I’m in for a really tough packing experience as I visit the depths of my wardrobe for shorts and shirts :S

• 3 Mar 2011 kellebelle12 said

kellebelle12

Hii
    I would defs be keen to catch up with u guys..:-)

• 6 Mar 2011 karlee said

Default_avatar

I’d be keen to catch up too! I arrive in London on the 4th april so am there for a week before we leave. I think im staying at the contiki hotel two nights before we leave. it’s getting so close now!

• 8 Mar 2011 kellebelle12 said

kellebelle12

OMG IM SOOO EXCITED NOT LONG NOW GUYS!!!!!!

• 8 Mar 2011 NYChick said

Default_avatar

I can’t wait either! Ok, so once I find out which hotel I’m in, I’ll let everyone know! Yay!

• 14 Mar 2011 JD8629 said

Default_avatar

hey guys, my names jess me and my mate matt from sydney australia are also going to be embarking on this awesome tour.. look forward to meeting you all :D both aged 20

• 17 Mar 2011 kellebelle12 said

kellebelle12

Where abouts in Sydney u from Jess..Im from Sydney too

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.