Community_discussions_small  

Comment

European Inspiration (winter 2011)

16 Aug 2010 Katie said

Katie
Just wondering if anyone has done this tour. Would like some feedback, thinking of doing this tour nov-dec next year
  • 18 Aug 2010 Explorer1204341 said

Default_avatar

Yes I would like to know if anyone has been on this tour in November. I was thinking of going in the summer but couldnt. Is it 2 cold?

• 19 Aug 2010 Explorer1200457 said

Default_avatar

Hi, My cousin did the tour in Dec/Jan last year and had a ball, he just said it was bitterly cold. My husband and I are booked to go this Dec as Dec is only time we can get off work to go. We just getiing jackets, ski socks, ect to prepare to the cold. – Plus I have never had a white Christmas. My friend however hates the cold so she is rather going in summer.

• 10 Mar 2011 Jennieva30 said

Jennieva30

Im booked on this tour for October 15th 2011 :) i hope it’s not too cold

• 7 May 2011 Amelia said

Amelia

I did this tour in Dec and Jan 2009/2010 and it was absolutely awesome. Yes it was really cold, I think the coldest I experienced was minus 10 celsius and generally it was zero Celsius or below but it didn’t matter, I got used to it quickly and just wore thermals under my normal clothes and wore a beanie and scarf etc. Being an Aussie girl I had never experienced ice and snow like that before, and it was amazing. Just like an old fashioned Christmas card! Don’t be scared off going in winter- there are less crowds, so you won’t waste time waiting in line, and it is cheaper in winter too. This tour is fantastic, you have enough time in each city to get a ‘taste’ of what they are like. I am now planning my next trip so I can go back and visit my favourite places!

• 29 May 2011 Catherinelaine said

Catherinelaine

Hi Amelia! We booked this tour for Dec, how many did you have in your tour group in Dec?

• 29 Aug 2011 rudi_euro-inspiration said

rudi_euro-inspiration

I’m booked for the 28th of November! Cant wait…..

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion