Community_discussions_small  

Attention all Forum Users.
We’re working on a brand new shiny tool to make your experience as simple as possible.
Which means the community forums is now read only whilst we work on a new & improved ‘My Contiki’ space.

Question

LA to the Bay 18th of September??

16 Jun 2013 Kimbo asked

Kimbo

Hi, anyone booked in for La to the Bay tour on the 18th of September???
I saw it is booked out!

Kim

• Read the responses 14 responses so far
  • 27 Jun 2013 ism88 said

ism88

Hiya, Yes I am also on this tour, I fly in the day before, How about yourself?

Ian

• 4 Jul 2013 andrew said

Default_avatar

hi guys I am doing this tour also
    Andrew

• 4 Jul 2013 Kimbo said

Kimbo

Awesome! I’m going with a friend, we are doing New York for a week fly to LA a few days before tour starts. How about you guys?

• 4 Jul 2013 ism88 said

ism88

Hiya guys, im flying in from manchester uk the day before and stopping at the doubletree by hilton downtown LA. How abt u guys?

• 4 Jul 2013 andrew said

Default_avatar

hi I am going to a wedding in seattle then getting to La I think the day before we start our tour.

• 5 Jul 2013 Kimbo said

Kimbo

We are also staying at double tree! We are from Adelaide, Australia. So excited! Hopefully more people on the same tour pop up!

• 8 Jul 2013 andrew said

Default_avatar

hi guys, I fling into LA on the 16th and I am staying at double tree. I also from Australia but Sydney

• 9 Jul 2013 Angela said

Angela

Hi Guys, I’m also on this tour. I’m also flying in from Manchester UK on the 17th and also staying at the Doubletree.

• 13 Jul 2013 Kimbo said

Kimbo

Awesome! Might bump into you all at Double Tree!

• 17 Jul 2013 Stek83 said

Stek83

Alright

I am going the California Highlights tour stating the 24th Sept and I think that joins up with this tour.

Steve

• 24 Jul 2013 Valarii said

Default_avatar

Hey guys! Notice a lot of aussies in this tour! Im from Melbourne and am also arriving 16th and staying at doubletree! Anyone going solo??

• 1 Aug 2013 almabackman said

almabackman

Hey, I’m on the Wild Western that goes with this tour same date :) Can’t wait!!

• 5 Sep 2013 Rachel said

Rachel

Hey i am on the Wild Western Tour on the 18th – I am at the double tree with my friend Kristy who is doing this tour with me :) cant wait to meet everyone!

• 5 Sep 2013 Rachel said

Rachel

Ive created a facebook group for this tour – https://www.facebook.com/groups/696015727079278/members/

We are no longer accepting new responses to this discussion thread.

More Discussions