Community_discussions_small  

Question

LA to the Bay 18th of September??

16 Jun 2013 Kimbo asked

Kimbo

Hi, anyone booked in for La to the Bay tour on the 18th of September???
I saw it is booked out!

Kim

• 27 Jun 2013 ism88 said

ism88

Hiya, Yes I am also on this tour, I fly in the day before, How about yourself?

Ian

• 4 Jul 2013 andrew said

Default_avatar

hi guys I am doing this tour also
    Andrew

• 4 Jul 2013 Kimbo said

Kimbo

Awesome! I’m going with a friend, we are doing New York for a week fly to LA a few days before tour starts. How about you guys?

• 4 Jul 2013 ism88 said

ism88

Hiya guys, im flying in from manchester uk the day before and stopping at the doubletree by hilton downtown LA. How abt u guys?

• 4 Jul 2013 andrew said

Default_avatar

hi I am going to a wedding in seattle then getting to La I think the day before we start our tour.

• 5 Jul 2013 Kimbo said

Kimbo

We are also staying at double tree! We are from Adelaide, Australia. So excited! Hopefully more people on the same tour pop up!

• 8 Jul 2013 andrew said

Default_avatar

hi guys, I fling into LA on the 16th and I am staying at double tree. I also from Australia but Sydney

• 9 Jul 2013 Angela said

Angela

Hi Guys, I’m also on this tour. I’m also flying in from Manchester UK on the 17th and also staying at the Doubletree.

• 13 Jul 2013 Kimbo said

Kimbo

Awesome! Might bump into you all at Double Tree!

• 17 Jul 2013 Stek83 said

Stek83

Alright

I am going the California Highlights tour stating the 24th Sept and I think that joins up with this tour.

Steve

• 24 Jul 2013 Valarii said

Default_avatar

Hey guys! Notice a lot of aussies in this tour! Im from Melbourne and am also arriving 16th and staying at doubletree! Anyone going solo??

• 1 Aug 2013 almabackman said

almabackman

Hey, I’m on the Wild Western that goes with this tour same date :) Can’t wait!!

• 5 Sep 2013 Rachel said

Rachel

Hey i am on the Wild Western Tour on the 18th – I am at the double tree with my friend Kristy who is doing this tour with me :) cant wait to meet everyone!

• 5 Sep 2013 Rachel said

Rachel

Ive created a facebook group for this tour – https://www.facebook.com/groups/696015727079278/members/

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.