Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Euro Camping 32 Days 6 Jul-6 Aug 2010

31 Mar 2010 Nikki W said

Nikki W
Hey, my name is Nikki, I'm from Brisvegas, going on my own as my friends pyked out on me. Would love to get to know anyone else who is going on this trip. Can't wait for Summer in Euro!!!
  • 5 Apr 2010 Em said

Default_avatar

hey Nikki ,im going on the 6th solo too,should be heaps of fun.Im from melbourne , should be heaps of fun!!

• 19 Apr 2010 Chelsea.nz said

Chelsea.nz

Hi Nikki and Em,

I’m going on this tour solo aswell. I’m from New Zealand and am really looking forward to the summer its starting to get cold here and I’m already wanting to escape to sunshine!!

• 24 Apr 2010 Amyy. said

Amyy.

Heyy.

Im travelling Solo as well. =). From Australia Kinda excited about gettin two summers this year and missing out on winter.

Amy.

• 13 May 2010 Em said

Default_avatar

hey, yeah its freezing in melbourne , cannot wait for the warmth and getting a european tan

• 13 Jun 2010 SNYDLLEPUSSXR6 said

SNYDLLEPUSSXR6

G’Day Nikki, Em, Chelsea & Amy,

I’m from Sydney an I’m goin on this tour solo as well. I reckon its the only way to do a Contiki haha.

I’m looking forward to it, should be fantastic !!!!

Cya’s Around,
    Jason

• 15 Jun 2010 Explorer1189664 said

Default_avatar

Hey – I booked my ticket last week and I’m going solo (a mate bailed).

It would be wicked to get to know some people before I fly out.

My name’s Michael and I’m from Auckland, NZ (my username)

• 16 Jun 2010 Explorer1190034 said

Default_avatar

Heyy!

My sister and I are going on this tour as well! I’m from Melbourne, Florida. I am actually hoping it will be colder in Europe then it is here!!

We only have two weeks or so before we go! Yay!

Megan.

• 21 Jun 2010 Em said

Default_avatar

Hey Jason , when are you flying out from sydney ?
    Im flying out on the 30th of june just wondering if you were on the same flight , im going with british airways.Im going solo so it would be nice to have someone tp fly with :>
    Em

• 22 Jun 2010 SNYDLLEPUSSXR6 said

SNYDLLEPUSSXR6

Hi Em,
    nah sorry Frowner<!--graemlin::(-->, im flying out on the 4th July with Qantas, yeah that would have been good though to be on same flight when you flying back?? i’ll be staying in London for a few days & flying back on the 10th August with Thai Airways.

Jason

• 22 Jun 2010 Em said

Default_avatar

Shame, im staying in london for awhile and going to the la tomatina festival in valencia , you should stick around for that itll be so much fun!! Anyone else staying around for that ?

• 23 Jun 2010 SNYDLLEPUSSXR6 said

SNYDLLEPUSSXR6

i would if i could but wont be able to obtain the extra weeks off work bugger ay!!!

• 3 Jul 2010 Em said

Default_avatar

hey guys we are having pre drinks on the night of the 4th at the london pub right next to the royal national my number is 07766839770 if ya can’t find it an wanna come , hope to see you there
    Em

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion