Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Contiki Voucher

23 Aug 2008 Graci said

Default_avatar
Hey People! I´ve just received the Contiki voucher for my European Discovery Tour next month. But it contains only hotel information... not complete itinerary, such as info about included meals, neither info about time we´re leaving from hotel each day ... Is that OK or something missing?? I would appreciate any advice. Thanks!
  • 23 Aug 2008 Katie said

Default_avatar

Hi, I just got my documents for the Panorama in Sept and my itinerary is the same – just a list of hotels and the same info available on the Contiki site.
    Cheers

• 23 Aug 2008 Jeremy said

Jeremy

It wouldnt have times, since most of that is decided by your tour manager. The most you will have is hotel list plus the itinerary that is on the contiki site with just what meals are included each day, not the contents of the meal.

Expect breakfasts around 7am, and leaving at 8am every day as just an estimate of time.

• 23 Aug 2008 PinaI said

PinaI
    quote:
    Originally posted by Graci:
    Hey People! I´ve just received the Contiki voucher for my European Discovery Tour next month. But it contains only hotel information… not complete itinerary, such as info about included meals, neither info about time we´re leaving from hotel each day … Is that OK or something missing?? I would appreciate any advice. Thanks!

That’s about right, the rest of the info you will get on tour.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion