Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Disneyland in Paris

9 Nov 2010 Carly said

Carly
Hi all

I'm looking at doing the london to athens tour and we have 3days in paris, so I was looking at going to Disneyland on one of the days we have off.

Could anyone tell me is it worth going to? and how far is it from the contiki site you stay at?
  • 9 Nov 2010 Explorer1148588 said

Default_avatar

ive been to disney land paris twice before but i was alot younger. I think that if you are into to all the theme park kinda thing than you would really enjoy it.As to how far it is from contiki stay i wouldnt know however you are going to need more than a one day there if you want to be able to see everything!!!

• 10 Nov 2010 Kathleen said

Default_avatar

I’d really like to go to Disneyland as well as my tour finished in Paris.
    My tour finishes in June but I’d love to hear what you decide to do if you get back before i go!

• 10 Nov 2010 AlejandraG said

AlejandraG

Disneyland Paris is a beautiful place, i loved their creativity on their ride themes, although the time we went (May 2010)the weather was super cold and the park was really crowed, for a weekday. From the contiki hotel we had to do 2 train transfers and it was about a 45min to and hour ride, but it’s not bad at all. It is totally worth it, and it’s a once in a lifetime experience. I’m doing another contiki tour next July and i cannot wait to go back there.

• 11 Nov 2010 Anna said

Default_avatar

Heya, I literally just arrived home from Europe the other day. Disney land is easy to get to, just use the metro which may look totally confusing but it’s actually really easy.
    I went 27th of October just for the day and it wasn’t enough time. We went on 7 rides out of a total of about 30 or so rides. The rides aren’t really for adults, they are all aimed at kids (it may say it’s dark and scary but it’s really not) but I had the time of my life regardless.
    It’s open from pretty early till 10pm at night so if you do go, make a day of it.
    Hope that helped. Have fun if you go, it’s amazing!

• 15 Nov 2010 Talena said

Default_avatar

its well worth going to – a friend and I went while we were staying in Paris on a tour. You have to get two trains there but the transport was pretty easy to use and it took about 45 minutes or so to get there but it was really fun. Most hotels sell tickets as well which you can buy before you go and then you don’t have to wait as long when you get there as they have seperate lines for pre-bought tickets. You are that close to it if you are already in Paris, so you may as well go! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 15 Nov 2010 Carly said

Carly

Thank you everyone for your advice Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

I’ve made up my mind and I’m definitely going to try and go there as who knows when I’ll ever get back to paris…as you all said it’s a once in a lifetime opportunity that I’m not going to miss out on

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.