Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Highlights 13th-27th September

18 Jun 2013 Annie asked

Annie

My friend and I just booked our flights for the European Highlights in September!! Who else is going for those dates?! :)

• 18 Jun 2013 Hannah said

Hannah

I am ;D

• 24 Jun 2013 Nicolee said

Nicolee

Hi Annie,

I am 99% sure i will be on this tour and have found others that will be too :)
    Where in Aus are you from?

• 25 Jun 2013 Trace said

Trace

I am glad so many people are interested or are going on this trip! I keep finding more people that are going every time I log on. I am going, have paid and everything. I am Tracey by the way and I am excited that you guys have booked or are 99% going :)
    ….
    BRING ON SEPTEMBER!

• 26 Jun 2013 Hannah said

Hannah

We are really excited :) can’t wait for Oktoberfest haha

• 26 Jun 2013 Nicolee said

Nicolee

im wondering how much time we will actually get to do Oktoberfest?!

Hannah

We stay in Munich for a night but I’m not really that sure maybe like a day and night

• 26 Jun 2013 Nicolee said

Nicolee

i think there is optional bike ride so i suppose everyone who wants to do Oktoberfest will have to ditch that and go for the arvo.

Hannah

Yer probably haha

• 26 Jun 2013 Trace said

Trace

Yea I would rather ditch the bike ride and go to Oktoberfest for sure! Are we there on the first day of Oktoberfest?

• 29 Jun 2013 Annie said

Annie

Nicole I’m from the Albury area. What about you ?

Yeah, out of a bike ride or lots of booze I’m going have to pick Oktoberfest!

• 9 Jul 2013 Todd said

Todd

hey, i went on this tour a month ago, it goes by so quick but its pretty amazing, although oktoberbest wasn’t then so it will be double amazing for you people.

• 9 Jul 2013 Nicolee said

Nicolee

sorry Annie i didnt see your comment – im from melbourne. so not too far away! I have a cousin in Albury.

I wish i had of picked a longer one now :( but only have 3 weeks annual leave clocked up and doing London first just got a bit excited and went with it lol

• 10 Jul 2013 Annie said

Annie

Yeah I only had enough holiday for the 2 weeks too.

• 27 Aug 2013 tiarni7 said

tiarni7

Hey I am doing this tour from the 10th till the 23rd but I fly to Paris on the 8th from brissie and Im trying to find someone to come to Disneyland with me! If anyone will be over that way around that time and would like to meet up for the best day ever let me know :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion