Community_discussions_small  

Question

Anybody doing Wild Western 7th August?

19 Jun 2013 rachaelhayman asked

Default_avatar

Hey wondered if anybody else is doing Wild Western 7th August and hasn't been granted accommodation for the first night (Tues) and wants to share?

• 11 Jul 2013 Helen said

Helen

Hey! I already have accommodation at the Double Tree as part of the Contiki deal but I think we’re going to be on the same tour so thought I’d say hi! I’m doing the LA to the Bay however so I finish the tour in San Fran.

Anyways, I’m Helen and from the North East of England! Where are you from? Are you travelling before the tour? x

• 13 Jul 2013 rachaelhayman said

Default_avatar

Hi! :)

I’m from near Bolton, whereabouts in the Northeast are you from? Are you going on the trip on your own? I get to LA the day before we start and then I’m staying an extra day in LA at the end!

I’m so excited! :) we’ll have to meet up that first night!

Add me on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/rachael.hayman.7

xx

• 13 Jul 2013 Helen said

Helen

I’m from about an hour north of York, a small market town called Richmond! :) Yes do you have on your itinerary a pre tour meeting at the Double Tree on the evening/afternoon before we leave? Because I guess we could all meet up then and head out for dinner or something all together perhaps!

Where are you thinking of staying in LA? I am actually staying with a friend in LA for 2 nights before (4th and 5th) but I was originally looking at hostels and the USA Hostels Hollywood doesn’t look too bad. There’s also PodShare which looks really unique and quirky!

Added you on facebook!

xx

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.