Community_discussions_small  

Question

Anybody doing Wild Western 7th August?

19 Jun 2013 rachaelhayman asked

Default_avatar

Hey wondered if anybody else is doing Wild Western 7th August and hasn't been granted accommodation for the first night (Tues) and wants to share?

• 11 Jul 2013 Helen said

Helen

Hey! I already have accommodation at the Double Tree as part of the Contiki deal but I think we’re going to be on the same tour so thought I’d say hi! I’m doing the LA to the Bay however so I finish the tour in San Fran.

Anyways, I’m Helen and from the North East of England! Where are you from? Are you travelling before the tour? x

• 13 Jul 2013 rachaelhayman said

Default_avatar

Hi! :)

I’m from near Bolton, whereabouts in the Northeast are you from? Are you going on the trip on your own? I get to LA the day before we start and then I’m staying an extra day in LA at the end!

I’m so excited! :) we’ll have to meet up that first night!

Add me on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/rachael.hayman.7

xx

• 13 Jul 2013 Helen said

Helen

I’m from about an hour north of York, a small market town called Richmond! :) Yes do you have on your itinerary a pre tour meeting at the Double Tree on the evening/afternoon before we leave? Because I guess we could all meet up then and head out for dinner or something all together perhaps!

Where are you thinking of staying in LA? I am actually staying with a friend in LA for 2 nights before (4th and 5th) but I was originally looking at hostels and the USA Hostels Hollywood doesn’t look too bad. There’s also PodShare which looks really unique and quirky!

Added you on facebook!

xx

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion