Community_discussions_small  

Question

2009??

3 Sep 2008 hannah asked

hannah
hey i know its early, but just wondering if anyones interested in doing the road to athens/greek island hopping tours around may/june of 2009?
  • 29 Sep 2008 ~LINDSEY~ said

Default_avatar

Hey! I am doing RTA April 15th-May 1st 2009, this will be my first time to europe, let me know if you decide to go then.

• 27 Oct 2008 EstoPesto said

EstoPesto

Hey there!

I have booked my Road to Athens tour for 09, starting July 6th. I’m backing that up with the Greek Island Hopping Tour starting July 21st. Then I plan on sleeping for a MONTH!!

• 29 Oct 2008 Britters. said

Default_avatar

Hey.

Yeh I am going on the Road to Athens tour in May 09. Sometime around the 16th as I am visiting family in the UK first. Look forward to finding someone is planning to join me.

Laterz, Brittany (Sydney, Australia).

• 2 Dec 2008 Jenn said

Jenn

Hey…

I’m thinking of going in August 2009 on this trip? Anyone else planning around that time. I would love to meet some future Contiki friends.

Send me an e-mail jenniferzelmer@hotmail.com

Jenn (Canada)

• 10 Dec 2008 Chrisb said

Default_avatar

Hey,

Yea I am doing this tour starting May 2. Is anyone else planning on going then?

• 30 Dec 2008 Franky Di Palma said

Default_avatar

Im Frank DI Palma, i just paid for my trip 2 days ago!!,i’ll be there along with my mate Frank Barletta tour date starting 26th june!

• 31 Dec 2008 Taren, Calgary AB said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    Originally posted by LINDSEY:
    Hey! I am doing RTA April 15th-May 1st 2009, this will be my first time to europe, let me know if you decide to go then.

Myself and a friend will be on this tour as well!

• 16 Jan 2009 CanadianTraveller said

CanadianTraveller
    quote:
    Originally posted by han89:
    hey i know its early, but just wondering if anyones interested in doing the road to athens/greek island hopping tours around may/june of 2009?

Hey Han89, I’m going on the May 16th Road to Athens trip, have you booked which one you are taking yet?

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.