Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Great Britain & Ireland - 25 September 2013

19 Jun 2013 jonpas27 said

Default_avatar

My friend and I booked this trip today and I wanted to start a thread for any fellow travelers to talk and get to know each other before our trip. I traveled solo on the Contiki Mediterranean Highlights tour back in 2010 and had an amazing time. This will be my second Contiki tour and the first for my friend.

I'd be happy to try to answer questions about traveling with Contiki if anybody has any. I have zero experience with traveling in the UK, so I won't be able to answer any questions specifically about travel in the UK.

Looking forward to meeting everybody just over 3 months from now in London!

-Jonathan from Florida, USA,

• 20 Jun 2013 MerchGirl said

MerchGirl

Im the friend traveling with Jonathan from Florida, USA and I was wondering if anyone knows what kind of clothing i should pack to go to the UK in Autumn.

So excited and nervous! Cant wait to meet everyone.

~ Jen from Florida, USA

• 28 Jul 2013 Aaron said

Default_avatar

Hey guys,

I’m Aaron from New Zealand. I am looking at booking the 27th of September 2013 tour in the next day or so (I presume it is the same tour). I will be travelling solo. Looking forward to meeting you guys.

Aaron

• 31 Jul 2013 Explorer1162602 said

Default_avatar

Im booked and loaded to go aswell. i’m mick from darwin in australia. cant wait to go over to europe again. everyone sttaying at the royal national the night before for a big drink up before the tour commences haha??

• 1 Aug 2013 Bubblette said

Bubblette

Hi,

I’m booked for England & Scotland starting the same day so I think I am with you guys for 2/3 of it.
    I’m from Canada and travelling solo, first contiki as well. Can’t wait to meet you guys

Sam

• 1 Aug 2013 Aaron said

Default_avatar

All booked now.

Mick, I’m staying at the hotel where it leaves from can’t remember if that’s the same one your talking about mate but will be keen for a few bevies before hand that’s for sure.

Look forward to meeting you too Sam as well as everyone else. Not too long to go now.

• 1 Aug 2013 Explorer1162602 said

Default_avatar

yea definately a few frothies are in order before we go. i did a contiki 3 years ago and the night before was biggg haha. should be a great trip!! how long you going to be over there before the tour?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion