Community_discussions_small  

Question

Anybody going to Waikiki August 2013?

20 Jun 2013 Crystal31 asked

Default_avatar

Hey, I was thinking of booking the Waikiki stopover trip sometime in August, and I'm planning on traveling solo. Anybody going? I'm a 31 year old female from Canada! It would be nice to have someone to shop with, or go out with, or just relax on the beach! Let me know :)

• 30 Jun 2013 Salbi28 said

Default_avatar

What date in August you looking at? I’m thinking about August/September at this point, depending on flights and time off work

• 30 Jun 2013 Crystal31 said

Default_avatar

I was thinking about going the last week of August, but I haven’t made any concrete plans yet!

• 1 Jul 2013 Salbi28 said

Default_avatar

I will be over there from the fri 30th to 4th sept

• 3 Jul 2013 daniella said

Default_avatar

Hello!
    I’m considering going on the tour from August 30th, I’m a 32 year old female from Canada…would be flying either from Montreal or Toronto, anyone else going?

• 3 Jul 2013 Crystal31 said

Default_avatar

Hey! I think I’m going to be going on the 29th or 30th of August….I’ll be flying out of Ottawa.

• 4 Jul 2013 sonia said

sonia

Hello all … I’m planning my trip from 8/22 to 8/26 and I’m going SOLO and I’m looking for a roomate =] I see that all your schedules are not in my dates but I just want to say HELLO !

• 10 Jul 2013 Salbi28 said

Default_avatar
    I’m travelling solo. Am a 27yr old female from australia
  • 10 Jul 2013 sonia said

sonia

Hello all… I’m traveling SOLO in August and I’m looking for a roomate to get the cost based in double, in August 22 to Auugust 26… if somebody needs to share room please let me know ….let’s have FUN !!!!

• 14 Jul 2013 Ashley said

Ashley

Hey all!! Was able to get the last week of August off…so I’m looking into going on this tour around 26th/27th August. Apparently there is an issue with the online quoting system in Canada so I’m still waiting on a quote, but getting super anxious/exciting about my first tour!! :D

Looks like that time won’t be good either so I’m looking into the 2nd week of September now

• 17 Jul 2013 ola3rd said

Default_avatar

Hey There I am a 26 year old Canadian female, wanting to do the Waikiki Explorer Aug 29 – Sept 2. If looking for a travel buddy, please add me on facebook https://www.facebook.com/adeola.adeola

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.