Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Single Room

18 Jun 2008 Explorer1103084 said

Default_avatar
I am taking the London/Paris Tour this August, I opted for the single room supplement. I am travelling solo and I am worried now that it will be harder to meet people on the tour. I'm a bit shy but I really want to meet new people on the tour and have a wonderful time. If anyone who reads this has ever opted for a single room please tell me what you have experienced.
  • 19 Jun 2008 NicSta said

Default_avatar

hey guys thought i would add a post to this…im nervous bout goin on my trip and sharing with people as i always worry bout ppl dislikely me haha im also a shy person and pretty quite, smile and nod is all i do when im nervous haha and im thinkin about changing my plans and opted for a single room…is it better to share or go for a single room??? im so scared about this trip because i have never ever done anything like this before let alone going by myself…its a really big step for me haha….so 1103084 sounds like we are thinkin the same thing…

• 19 Jun 2008 Princessvixen said

Default_avatar

Everyone is different. Me personally I have done 3 contiki tours and am about to do 2 more in the next few weeks and have always done twin share. I am by no means a big party person but like the social aspect of sharing.That being said no 2 people are the same and if u prefer single then go for it!Either way u will have a ball!
    Cheers
    lisa

• 19 Jun 2008 helena said

Default_avatar

hey i did a contiki on my own and booked twin share but they gave me a single room which was GREAT!

but later on on the tour i had to share which was DIFFERENT!

in some places the beds are side by side which doesnt matter much as u are hardly in ur room other then to shower and sleep!

sharing is good but they are small and if you have a lot of stuff spread everywhere it can get messy!

dotn worry u will meet people on the tour and if you are afraid of not waking up on time which i was terrified off when i had a room to myself, ask someone on the tour to knock on ur door before they go to breakfast etc …. great way to start a conversation, ask ppl wat rooms they r in, wat they hav plannd for the day etc, its EASY! u will be fine! enjoy it!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.