Community_discussions_small  

Comment

32 Day Camping 6 September 2010

25 Feb 2010 scandi_gal said

Default_avatar
Hey,

I know that this is still ages away, but has anyone booked/thinking about going on this tour?

I have and I am so excited, bring on Oktoberfest!

Ciao
  • 2 Mar 2010 scandi_gal said

Default_avatar

I think you guys should definitely book it. I’m just so ahead cos its the second leg of a 3 month trip that I leave for in July, and I like to be prepared, lol.

I was tossing up between this and the 29 day concept tour, but this one works out to be way better value, and I have no issues with staying in a tent!

Have you been overseas before?

• 4 Mar 2010 Breez:) said

Default_avatar

hi i have booked and paided for that trip too so excited Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 5 Mar 2010 Jackal1990 said

Default_avatar

Um Ja, been over to london a few times to see family and friends and stuff, but thats about it. And yourself?

Yay!!! And now there are 4!!!Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 6 Mar 2010 Breez:) said

Default_avatar

so where is everyone from!
    i am so excited for it Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 11 Mar 2010 Jackal1990 said

Default_avatar

Im from Durbz, SA

• 12 Mar 2010 scandi_gal said

Default_avatar

i’m from canberra Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

i’m 23, and this is my first big trip overseas, although i have travelled a bit before

what are you guys looking forward to the most?

• 12 Mar 2010 Breez:) said

Default_avatar

hey
    i am 20
    and i live a hour and a half from sydney Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    i am so excitred for contiki Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    this will be my 4th time overseas i am going to america first to work at a summer camp for 3 months and then off to europe i am so looking forward to going to greece and itlay

• 12 Mar 2010 Jackal1990 said

Default_avatar

Im 19Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> still studing at the moment but planning to finish before I leave, Im toooo keen for Oktoberfest and Amsterdam!!! Weeeeeeee its going to be awsome!! Also for Greece and Switzerland oooooooo!!!! Actually i cant make my mind up, IM EXCITED FOR EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!

• 13 Mar 2010 Breez:) said

Default_avatar

yes i am excited for everthing to theree to mant good things :0

• 24 Mar 2010 Carrie said

Default_avatar

Hello

I have booked, 162 Days till my flight leaves for London from Melbourne. . . I cant wait will be first time camping, first time to Europe and going it alone. . . . Bring it on!!!

• 26 Mar 2010 Breez:) said

Default_avatar

yay Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> another person i am sure our group will get better Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> wher ein melborrne are you from?
    camping is great fun i have nevr been to europe before either so excited though Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> i leave in 85 days yay Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 30 Mar 2010 ash4444 said

Default_avatar

hi im ash, im booked for this tour with a friend, were both coming from australia. i would love to chat to anyone else whos coming. im on msn ash4444@live.com.au
    cheers
    ash

• 31 Mar 2010 Breez:) said

Default_avatar

yay Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> our groups getting bigger ash where in zustrlia you from i am on facebook if anyone wants to add me Brianna Hulls i am the only one or breez_89@hotmail.com

• 14 Apr 2010 Jimme said

Default_avatar

Add another to the list! Booking when i get paid next week Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

19 (turning 20 in venice!) from melbourne, going it alone. Ive been to UK twice for family stuff but this will be my first proper trip

Cant wait!! Let the rampant hedonism begin Cool<!--graemlin::cool:-->

• 30 Apr 2010 Alycea said

Default_avatar

Hey!!!! I’ve just booked my Trip
    Finishing my Uni course in Brisbane mid year so i thought i’d reward myself with a trip round Europe!!!

SOO EXCITED!!!
    Im on facebook too, just make sure you let me know you’ll be on the same tour if you add me otherwise i’ll think your a random and not accept! Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->
    www.facebook.com/alycea

• 20 May 2010 Anthoney said

Default_avatar

Haha, I cant seem to get my message in the right window, hope it works this time. Im Anthony from Melbourne and I’ll be living in London after the tour. Realllly looking forward to Monte Carlo and Swiss Alps and everything. Im at antonio.banderras@gmail.com. Travelling alone and hope to make some good friends.

• 20 May 2010 MegExplorer8 said

MegExplorer8

Yay! Megan 18 from Canada. Living in Australia after the tour so it would be great to get some advice on places to stay and such. Thanks!
    Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 22 May 2010 Explorer1183817 said

Default_avatar

Hey everyone, we just booked our trip. Im Louise and im travelling with my husband. We are from Sydney. How exciting..we cant wait xx

• 23 May 2010 Breez:) said

Default_avatar

awesome our groups getting bigger yay more people from sydney lol where in sydney are you from

• 25 May 2010 ash4444 said

Default_avatar

wow more people coming great. im ash from wa australia coming over with my best friend jodie turning 26 in paris on our third day. add me on fb ashley shields or msn ash4444@live.com.au

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.