Community_discussions_small  

Comment

swarovski

19 Apr 2010 LauraM12345 said

LauraM12345
Kind of random question, but I was wondering how much cheaper it is to buy swarovski crystals at the actual place versus buying them back home... I have a couple of people who LOVE swarovski, and was thinking about getting some gifts, if they weren't a rediculous price? How much have people paid for stuff there?
  • 20 Apr 2010 Emma said

Emma

i found it to be much the same prices as what you can get here. my mum has collected swarovski crystals for 21 years so of course i had to get her one! they do have alot of smaller gifts like keyrings, pens and jewelry so if you were after a few small things i would definitely check out those. if they love swarovski i’m sure they’ll appreciate anything from the actual place!

• 20 Apr 2010 cdm115 said

cdm115

I remember there being a wide range of prices, but don’t know that they were much cheaper. Maybe go to a store near you and price a couple items and use that as a guide to see if prices are better.

• 20 Apr 2010 LauraM12345 said

LauraM12345

thanks guys!

• 21 Apr 2010 Jenelle said

Default_avatar

i was wondering the same…. also is there alot of places that sell it over there?? or is it only one or two places??

• 29 Apr 2010 TrellBell said

Default_avatar

I am not sure about prices, but I do know they get the new collections first, so often times you can come home with something no one else has yet. Also it is pretty cool when someone asks you about it, to be like I got it when I was in Europe… :-)

• 29 Apr 2010 TrellBell said

Default_avatar

Oh and you find it all over the place, in multiple cities.

• 26 Jul 2010 tjoblin said

Default_avatar

does anyone know – can you just go to the gift shop without visiting the museum? i did it last time and this time would rather not but i would like to pick up some things

• 26 Jul 2010 Kelsey said

Kelsey

Yes you can just go to the gift shop. Thats what I did when I went.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.