Community_discussions_small  

Question

Flying Solo

21 Jun 2013 C asked

C

Anyone booking a USA contiki solo? I'm flying solo and want to know if there are any other solo's out there :)

• 24 Jun 2013 Felicityb said

Default_avatar

Hey!
    I’m going solo too. I’m booking the California Highlights tour on the 19th of Nov this year :-)
    I’m staying a few days before in Vegas, and maybe a few days after in LA.

• 1 Jul 2013 Rob said

Rob

I’m going solo – LA to the Bay August 11th 2013. But I’m abut skeptic on who my roomies will be. But excited tho

• 17 Jul 2013 ola3rd said

Default_avatar

Going solo to Hawaii; Waikiki Explorer Aug 29 – Sept 2

• 17 Jul 2013 Andrea said

Andrea

I’m going solo on the Grand Northern starting in 2nd August
    By searching the Contiki discussion section, I was able to find out that someone on the tour made a facebook group. Once you’ve booked the tour it’s pretty easy to join the MeetUps that are for the tour you are on

• 18 Jul 2013 C said

C

TayloorMay- I want to go next year too! I’m going this year just for a few weeks not on a contiki, but wanted to go next year by myself. I’ll check out the Grand Southern and let you know.

Andrea- thanks! Hopefully when I book there are a few solo’s going too
    :)

• 21 Jul 2013 bronn said

bronn

Me too! im meeting my family in Hawaii! and then flying La and then flying to new York to do the New York uncovered on the 5th of August 2014 and then the Grand Northern on 08th of August – 02nd September 2014! then a few days in la again to then fly the 14 hours home back to Australia! i absolutely hate flying and traveling solo you cant sleep on any one haha

• 1 Aug 2013 Stek83 said

Stek83

Yes. I am doing the California Highlights solo starting the 24th September. Going to Hawaii for a few days before it also.

• 30 Nov 2013 timmyg13 said

timmyg13

Going solo on Grand Northern starting 6th June 2014, and Canada & Rockies + Calgary Stampede. I think going solo is the best way to go that way you can do what you want.

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.