Community_discussions_small  

Comment

September 19th departure

19 Jan 2007 Ray-Edm2 said

Default_avatar
So, who's going on the Sept 19th departure? The Sept 13th departure has been sold out so I am forced to take the 19th depature until someone from the 13th cancels. You may email or add me to your msn, "rf134a.@.hotmail.dot.com", just delete the quotes and periods. We can discuss the optional excursions and things to see & do.

It looks like I'll be travelling alone. Frowner So, I'm looking for a travel partner to go to Kiev, Prague, Warsaw or Budapest. I love architecture so, anywhere in the Old World is fine with me.
  • 27 Feb 2007 Kelly02 said

Default_avatar

Hey im going on the sept 19th to!
    Going by myself aswell! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

If anyone else is going on this trip and wants to chat before, add me on msn kandy_02@hotmail.com

• 18 Apr 2007 Danspanky said

Default_avatar

Hey all, myself and 3mates are going on this tour aswell. What are your ages? My mates and I are all ages between 20-24.

Cheers,
    Dan

• 18 Apr 2007 Andrew Tas said

Default_avatar

Hey guys,

A mate and I are going on this tour too. Ages 23 and 24. Add to aeggwards@hotmail.com to MSN if you want to chat about the trip.

Cheers,

Andrew

• 19 Apr 2007 Kelly02 said

Default_avatar

Hey!!
    Finally more people on the trip haha..
    I’ll have just turned 21 before the tour, can’t wait!
    Where is griffith?

• 25 Apr 2007 Danspanky said

Default_avatar

Griffith is in NSW bout 6hrs south west of sydney. My email address is skankyspanky87@hotmail.com if anyone wants to chat!

• 12 May 2007 Ray-Edm said

Default_avatar

I managed to get myself on the sold-out 9/13 departure. You guys should also check the availability at 45 days before departure to see if you can get on that tour. It’s a guaranteed departure. Oktoberfest will be amazing. Too bad I don’t drink beer.

I am also heading off on the Egypt & the Nile tour starting 10/13 if anyone wants to join me. Maybe see Petra while we’re there.

• 13 May 2007 Kelly02 said

Default_avatar

YAY ours is guaranteed departure now Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 12 Jun 2007 Dancy said

Default_avatar

hi everybody…Thought i better get on the wagon and say hello to people, i’m one of Danspanky’s mates.. Been looking at this convo 4 a lil while , seems to have gone abit stale… everyone still going???

• 28 Jun 2007 Vanessa said

Default_avatar

hey everyone,
    a friend and i are going on this tour…so excited!! if anyone wants to drop a line nessie_h@hotmail.com Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> anyone else from perth?

• 2 Jul 2007 Johann said

Default_avatar

Gday All,

Only a few months to go Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> My good mate Bec and i have booked our flights and such and cant wait to get over there to have some fun!

Whether your traveling alone or with some mates dont hesitate to drop an email at johann.wharton@gmail.com or Msn eltuxo@homtail.com and we can chat about the trip and stuff Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Johann

• 15 Sep 2007 Danspanky said

Default_avatar

hey guys
    only a couple of days away now
    we r looking forward to meeting everyone

Dan

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion