Community_discussions_small  

Question

Where do contikiers hang out in the LA/OC area?

12 Feb 2008 Steftacular asked

Steftacular
So I was just wondering, ive been walking around town and have seen a contiki bus drive by a few times... I dont know what it would be doing in Long Beach, but it was here. I know the tour starts in anaheim, but is LA part of any of the tours? where do you go? what do you?

Im thinking like in Florence there was the Space Electronic Disco where all the contikier went - is there a place like that where everyone goes around here?

I would just think it would be neat to go to a bar or club where all these precious aussies and the like are at ;D

anyways - thats just more of my curiosity - so those who have done the USA tours, let me know what y'all did round here!
  • 13 Feb 2008 HD1712 said

HD1712

Mmmmm precious aussies?? is that what you think of us??? I would say more to the point of fun loving lets go party aussies hehehe!!!!

• 14 Feb 2008 Steftacular said

Steftacular
    quote:
    Originally posted by Heather:
    Mmmmm precious aussies?? is that what you think of us??? I would say more to the point of fun loving lets go party aussies hehehe!!!!

HAHA oh im sorry, i ment all of that too! I miss my aussie tour mates so i need to fill the void some how! Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion