Community_discussions_small  

Question

Where do contikiers hang out in the LA/OC area?

12 Feb 2008 Steftacular asked

Steftacular
So I was just wondering, ive been walking around town and have seen a contiki bus drive by a few times... I dont know what it would be doing in Long Beach, but it was here. I know the tour starts in anaheim, but is LA part of any of the tours? where do you go? what do you? <BR><BR>Im thinking like in Florence there was the Space Electronic Disco where all the contikier went - is there a place like that where everyone goes around here?<BR><BR>I would just think it would be neat to go to a bar or club where all these precious aussies and the like are at ;D <BR><BR>anyways - thats just more of my curiosity - so those who have done the USA tours, let me know what y'all did round here!
  • 13 Feb 2008 HD1712 said

HD1712

Mmmmm precious aussies?? is that what you think of us??? I would say more to the point of fun loving lets go party aussies hehehe!!!!

• 14 Feb 2008 Steftacular said

Steftacular
    quote:
    Originally posted by Heather:
    Mmmmm precious aussies?? is that what you think of us??? I would say more to the point of fun loving lets go party aussies hehehe!!!!

HAHA oh im sorry, i ment all of that too! I miss my aussie tour mates so i need to fill the void some how! Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion