Community_discussions_small  

Comment

European Discovery Winter - October 19 2010!

26 Feb 2010 Kylejnz said

Default_avatar
Anyone else booked for this departure yet? Smiler

I'm looking forward to it!
  • 14 Apr 2010 Ez&Ad said

Default_avatar

Hi Kylejnz

My boyfriend and I have booked for this departure an are really looking forward to it.

It would be great to get to know some of the other travellers before we go.

Erin.

• 19 Apr 2010 Kylejnz said

Default_avatar

Hi Erin!

Yes I agree it will be good to get to know our fellow travellers. Hopefully there are more so our trip doesn’t get cancelled!

Have you or your boyfriend been on a Contiki before?

This is my first Contiki tour and actually my first long-haul trip too!

• 19 Apr 2010 Ez&Ad said

Default_avatar

I hope there are lots more also, I have to admit that I hadnt thought of the possiblity of the trip being cancelled :-(

We have never been on a contiki before, in fact this is our first ever overseas trip so its all very exciting and new to us.

Are you going on your own? If so, your very brave! ;-)

• 21 Apr 2010 Bec&Florence said

Default_avatar

Hi,

Yep myself (rebecca) and my best friend (florence) will be doing this tour!!

We are from Western Australia.

Really excited – first time over to Europe.

Is it only us so far do you think?

• 21 Apr 2010 Ez&Ad said

Default_avatar

Hi Rebecca and Florence!

Well I am hoping that there are other people who have booked and just havent realised they can use the forums to meet others yet…?

Will any of you be staying at the Royal National Hotel in London before or after the tour?

• 21 Apr 2010 Bec&Florence said

Default_avatar

We just seen the forum, so that may be the case!! hah.

Not sure what’s going on the night before in London..as we are actually flying into London on the 4th of October and touring around London before the tour.

But is that the go and the place to stay?

Do you guys have a face book or something??

• 22 Apr 2010 Kylejnz said

Default_avatar

Hey Bec & Florence!

GREAT NEWS EVERYONE! Our tour date has a definite departure date icon next to it on the website now! I’m stoked!

Hahaha thanks Erin, yes I am going on my own! But I’ll be with family in London and friends after the tour. I might stay at the royal national the night before just for the convenience of not having to commute into town to catch the tour!

Wow if you (Bec & Florence) arrive on th 4th you’ll have heaps of time to look around! I’m going to arrive on the 15th and see as much as I can but I know it won’t be much :-(. How long will you and your boyfriend have in London Erin?

I’m on facebook
    www.facebook.com/kmjohnstone

• 22 Apr 2010 Ez&Ad said

Default_avatar

Hi guys!

Adam and I will fly into London on the day before the tour begins but then will stay in London for about 7 days afterwards to explore.

Bec & Florence, I’m not sure if the Royal National is “the” place to stay, it just seems tob e very central to everything and the tour starts from there??

Ad and I are also on facebook, I have just added Kyle so you guys should be able to find us from there (Erin McGrath).

Its great to meet you all!!

• 22 Apr 2010 Bec&Florence said

Default_avatar

Okay – I just added Kyle on there so should find you guys soon.

• 10 May 2010 Nick&Jess said

Default_avatar

Hey,

My Boyfriend (Nick) & I (Jess) are going on this trip. We’re from NSW, Australia.

We are going to be staying at the imperial hotel before the trip starts so we’ll have a chance to have a quick look around. its also our first time overseas.

• 16 May 2010 Ez&Ad said

Default_avatar

Hi Jess & Nick!

Its so great to be able to have a chat to some people before the tour.

Where abouts in NSW are you from? Adam and I are from Maitland.

Erin.

• 24 May 2010 Nick&Jess said

Default_avatar

It is a good opportunity to meet other travellers before the tour.

We’re from Eden and Candelo. It’s near Bega. Where abouts is Maitland?

• 24 May 2010 Toogs said

Default_avatar

Hi Guys, My friend Kim and I are looking forward to departing on this trip. We are from South Australia. We’re doing the 3 day london explorer before hand so can’t wait!

• 24 May 2010 Kimbo said

Default_avatar

Toogs can’t wait. Hopefully can meet with others travellers the day before in London and catch up over a bevvie!

• 25 May 2010 Ez&Ad said

Default_avatar

Nicke and Jess – Maitland is near Newcastle on the mid north coast of NSW.

Hi Toogs and Kimbo! Ad and I will be in London the day before at the Royal National Hotel (I think its where the tour starts from??) and we’ll def be keen to meet up for a bevvie…or two…to meet everybody – cant wait!!!

• 25 May 2010 Bec&Florence said

Default_avatar

Hi Guys nice to meet you all…

do you have facebook??

• 25 May 2010 Ez&Ad said

Default_avatar

Yes! do you all have facebook??

and Nick, I’m not sure why I put an e on the end of your name but I apologise lol.

• 27 May 2010 Toogs said

Default_avatar

Hi guys – You’ll find me under Tegan LeBon on facebook Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> This is so exciting. Are any of you guys doing the London explorer before we go on the European Discovery?

• 31 May 2010 Ez&Ad said

Default_avatar

This is soooo exciting! and its so great to be able to have a chat to you all before we go – love it!!

• 7 Jun 2010 Kimbo said

Default_avatar

Hi again everyone! Ez and Ad… Toogs, myself and another friend coming on the tour will be staying at the same place in London the night before so we can organise to catch up a the bar a bit closer to the departure date. Im heaps excited too!! i think my facebook is http://www.facebook.com/people…-Schuller/1200990684 It would be great if you can all add and leave me a message mentioning Contiki so i know who you are.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion