Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Contrasts - July 10 2011

29 Oct 2010 KirstenLouise said

KirstenLouise
Hey everyone, Who else is doing this tour? Smiler I am 21, from Brisbane, and going on this tour solo! Would love to meet others doing this tour Smiler cheers.
  • 29 Oct 2010 Jayde1983 said

Jayde1983

Hey,
    My plan is to book this tour for July next year… so excited and would also be doing the tour solo… I think it will be an awesome tour, are you thinking of spending some time in London before the tour?? I’m from Melb.

• 29 Oct 2010 KirstenLouise said

KirstenLouise

Hi Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> I will be staying in London definitely the night before the tour starts- probably in the hotel where we meet. I will be in Derby for a couple of weeks before I head to London. I am also backpacking for about 8 weeks after the tour. Going to Oktoberfest Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 5 Nov 2010 Jayde1983 said

Jayde1983

Hello,

I’m just waiting for my quotes, so will book soon. I’m planning on going to Ireland before Contiki and then spending some time on London before the tour. Do you have your dates yet as to when you get into London??

• 7 Nov 2010 KirstenLouise said

KirstenLouise

I’ve booked and paid for my trip now Big Grin<!--graemlin::D--> I am flying into London in mid June.. but I will be staying at the Hotel we meet in, just the night before the tour.

• 8 Nov 2010 Explorer1216220 said

Default_avatar

Hey Jayde, Im from Melb too…Just booked this tour! So excited Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 8 Nov 2010 Jayde1983 said

Jayde1983

I plan on spending 5 days in London before the tour starts and staying at the Contiki hotel.

Explorer1216220, where bout you from?? what are your plans, do you plan on spending some time in London before the tour??

• 8 Nov 2010 Explorer1216220 said

Default_avatar

I think im in London for around 4 days..cant remember…but im getting a visa to work in London so when im done travelling ill be going back there! I’ll be at the contiki hotel the night before also. Im from Malvern. Where r u from? btw my names Laura Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 8 Nov 2010 Explorer1216073 said

Default_avatar

Hi! My name’s Shelley, I’m 18, from Brisbane and just booked this tour yesterday! Going solo and very keen to meet some people before I go and make some friends Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 8 Nov 2010 Jayde1983 said

Jayde1983

Laura I’m from Pakenham we should definately catch up post tour!! It’s good to hear that 4 Aussie chic are doing this tour solo Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> so far anyway!! Can’t wait

• 9 Nov 2010 Explorer1216220 said

Default_avatar

Yeah we should definitly catch up! Do u have facebook? Also what r ur plans after? i was looking at going back to do greek island hopping then croatia.

• 10 Nov 2010 Jayde1983 said

Jayde1983

My plan is to do a tour in Ireland for 7 days starting on 27th June (I think), then spending 5 days in London post tour. Yeah I’m on fb. Maybe we should set up a facebook page everyone too.

• 10 Nov 2010 Explorer1216220 said

Default_avatar

Ill add you…whats your email?

• 15 Nov 2010 KirstenLouise said

KirstenLouise

Hey everyone, I have created a facebook page for our tour called European Contrasts- 10 July, 2011. I have posted it on the Contiki facebook page Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 16 Nov 2010 Jayde1983 said

Jayde1983

I’ve just liked this page….. very excited all booked and first installment is Thursday!!!

• 21 Nov 2010 Explorer1201731 said

Default_avatar

Hey guy, I’m 21 from melbourne and looking to travel alone, hoping this is the tour for me, anything make you guys pick
    this date inparticular, still looking for any advice anyone has to
    offer And what to expect

• 22 Nov 2010 Jayde1983 said

Jayde1983

Hello,

Well the reason I choose to do this tour was for a few reasons:

1. 29 days is a good length for a tour as so get to see a lot in that time..
    2. Prague
    3. its broken up by 3 days on a greek island
    4. Switzerland
    5. 10 July was good time for work reasons.

I hope i have given you enough to make you want to join us for a gr8 Contiki trip

• 22 Nov 2010 KirstenLouise said

KirstenLouise

Hi,

I chose to go on the 10th of July as it is gives me a lot of time during and on either side of the trip to experience the European/UK Summer! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Also, when we have our ‘holiday within a holiday’ in Corfu, it will be around the peak party time on the Greek islands and clubs so it will be so much fun meeting lots of people and there should be lots of things going on. )

• 23 Nov 2010 Explorer1201731 said

Default_avatar

Thankyou for the replys! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

I have wanted to go to the greek islands which is why i also picked this trip, and is about the maximum practicle time i can take off work and be away for…..

i am keen on going will just have to work out the finer details and budgets and go from there, just want to make sure i am looking at the right trip for me

• 29 Nov 2010 Explorer1212776 said

Default_avatar

I am going on this trip too! I am 23 and going by myself. Find me on facebook!

Erica Schlank

• 28 Dec 2010 NicsAdventure said

NicsAdventure

HI All!

I am 21 and from Geelong, near Melbs! You can find me on Facebook under Nic Robertson if you would like to add me!
    I have booked a tour for June 19th but I’m not sure if I can go on those dates so I am thinking of changing the dates for July 10th 2011!
    I am hoping to spend some time in London, Ireland and Scotland beforehand. Let me know or add me on Facebook! Look forward ro chatting Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion