Community_discussions_small  

Question

Thai Island Hopper West 2 November - 10 November

25 Jun 2013 Dani Sofia asked

Dani Sofia

Hello :) Is anyone jumping on this tour? Would love to meet our fellow travellers!

• 7 Jul 2013 Madeleine said

Madeleine

Meeee!

• 13 Jul 2013 S4ZZ4 said

S4ZZ4

I am too, very excited!!

• 27 Aug 2013 Adriana said

Adriana

I am!!! :)

• 7 Sep 2013 J D said

J D

Hey, I’m booked and paid in full for this date now too.

Should be heaps of fun!

• 9 Sep 2013 S4ZZ4 said

S4ZZ4

Hi guys, what kind of bag are you taking? I have a backpack but I’m thinking a big soft bag that has wheels?

• 1 Oct 2013 J D said

J D

I’m taking a suitcase. Just for clothes mainly,not really much of a shopper! When are you arriving into Phuket? I’m arriving 3 days before the tour starts.

• 5 Oct 2013 Sukoon said

Sukoon

Hey guys, I just booked this trip today! Flying in from Toronto, Way too excited & ready to party!

• 6 Oct 2013 S4ZZ4 said

S4ZZ4

I’m arriving 2 days early but haven’t sorted a hotel yet. This time next month we’ll be we’ll on our way,so excited. I hope it’s not raining!

• 6 Oct 2013 J D said

J D

Cool, getting a few people booked on the tour now. Hopefully it doesn’t rain too much, but even if it does it will still be fun.
    I’m staying at the Sawaddi Patong for a couple of nights before the tour. Not sure what I’ll be doing yet but I’ve been to Phuket before and there is lots of activities and stuff to do during the day so won’t be bored I’m sure. Hopefully bump into some of you!

• 7 Oct 2013 J-Crowe25 said

J-Crowe25

What’s up! First Solo trip and so ready to meet everybody and have some fun LETS GO!!!!

• 7 Oct 2013 J-Crowe25 said

J-Crowe25

Also my name is Jesse, I maybe a cool cat but Ill get a pic up soon Lata peeps!

• 7 Oct 2013 James said

James

Hey People! Just booked this one- 26 days to go- should be good! See you all at the Sawaddi Patong! :)

• 8 Oct 2013 dayLifeSF said

dayLifeSF

I booked for Jan 22nd 2014… Can someone let me know what resorts and things you guys brought so I know in advance too.. :) thanks!

• 8 Oct 2013 S4ZZ4 said

S4ZZ4

The weather is shitty for our first 5 days ATM, think we may be dancing in the rain!

• 9 Oct 2013 Adriana said

Adriana

boo! :( hopefuly that changes!

• 13 Oct 2013 Sukoon said

Sukoon

Just got my Contiki pkg in the mail, the resorts look amazing especially the one in Krabi, I definitely want to jet ski and ride the elephants on the tour! 20 Days to go! Way too pumped!

• 17 Oct 2013 Dani Sofia said

Dani Sofia

14 days to go! So pumped!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.