Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Time Out Tour Accomodation

30 Dec 2008 Explorer1117949 said

Default_avatar
Hi<BR>I am a little worried about the standard of accomodation that Contiki uses and hoping for some advice. <BR><BR>Im not a fussy person, I only look for a clean place to sleep and shower, Im just worried that the rooms will be dirty and have bugs, etc.<BR>I'm ok with the hotels not being close to the city, and with the complaints of not a lot of hot water, more the bugs issue and cleanliness. <BR><BR>What has been people's experience of hotels in the following countries? Any particular reviews?<BR><BR>- Madrid (any feedback on Hotel Florida Norte)<BR>- Barcelona <BR>- Avignon, Spain<BR>- French Rivieria<BR>- Pisa<BR>- Florence<BR>- Rome (any feedback on Roma Park)<BR>- Sorrento<BR>- Corfu<BR>- Athens (any feedback on Arion Hotel)<BR><BR>I am not yet sure of where I will be staying in each of the places, and any reviews would be great.<BR>Thanks!
  • 1 Jan 2009 cdm115 said

cdm115

The only cities of those that i have been to with contiki are Florence and Rome (not Roma Park). The hotels were not the best of my tours, but were clean. But I wouldn’t be surprised if Italy offers the worst hotels of your tour, you’ll generally find the hotels clean, though sometimes old. If Contiki finds a hotel is below their standards they will stop using them.

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.