Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Grand Northern 6th June 2014

25 Jun 2013 timmyg13 said

timmyg13

I have just booked myself onto the Grand Northern tour which starts in NYC on 6th June 2014.

So excited I can't wait. The countdown has begun. I'd be keen to hear who else is doing this tour.

Tim

• 23 Jul 2013 MichaelClark said

MichaelClark

I was looking at this time as it’s a definite departure. But as there are projects on at work that clash I’m going to have to look at the 27th June tour.

• 26 Jul 2013 Chris said

Chris

Just put the deposit on this tour…can’t wait till next year…first time flying and traveling by myself…so nervous and excited all at the same time

• 26 Jul 2013 Chris said

Chris

Just put the deposit down for this tour…first time flying and traveling by myself…nervous and excited all at the same time but can’t wait

• 26 Jul 2013 timmyg13 said

timmyg13

Chris, I did my first conitki last year and went solo and I think its the only way to go.

• 4 Aug 2013 Hannah said

Hannah

Im also looking at doin the grand northern, not sure if I’ll go in June or July though! it’ll be my 3rd contiki.. last year I did the eastern discovery and the year before I did the wild western!

• 7 Aug 2013 Lee-Anne said

Default_avatar

Hi :-) My boyfriend and I are doing the northern adventure starting in Chicago 18th of June. I think we join your tour. Looking forward to it!

• 8 Aug 2013 Brissy_traveller89 said

Brissy_traveller89

I’m hopefully doing the one that starts on June 27th as i’ll be having my 25th birthday in Vegas, but if it gets cancelled I’ll probably be going on the this one. I did the Grand Southern last year, I can’t wait to do the Grand Northern!

• 22 Aug 2013 Chris said

Chris

I decided to do the 6th june as my 23rd birthday is on the 27 june which I believe we will be at the grand canyon at that time but the day after will be at Vegas…so looking forward to a few drinks with you all in Vegas

• 2 Sep 2013 tans said

tans

I’m looking at doing this tour too :) would do it earlier but uni ends mid July so looking forward to doing the 18 July one – so exited :)

• 13 Sep 2013 Anne said

Anne

Heyyy! My boyfriend and I have just paid in full for this tour starting 6th June. We did the Grand Southern last year and it was soo amazing. Look forward to meeting y’all next year :) x

• 27 Sep 2013 jonno said

jonno

hay, just booked this grand northern 6th of june as well, looking forward to hitting the cans with you all next year.

• 7 Jan 2014 Alicia H said

Alicia H

My friend and I have booked ourselves on this trip. We did the Grand Southern a couple of years ago, and have wanted to do this leg since then.

June can’t come fast enough.

• 7 Jan 2014 Mary-Anne said

Default_avatar

Hey I just book this tour as well for the 6th June. Great to see so many people have already book.

Bring on June :)

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.