Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Canada & the Rockies + Calgary 5 July 2014

25 Jun 2013 timmyg13 said

timmyg13

I have just booked myself onto the Canada & the Rockies + Calgary Stampede tour starting 5 July 2014

So excited I can't wait. The countdown has begun. I'd be keen to hear who else is doing this tour.

Tim

• 29 Aug 2013 John said

John

Hi Tim,
    I’m also booked in.. Looking forward to it! A long countdown but plenty of time to make sure I’ve got beer money!

John

• 31 Aug 2013 Kayla said

Kayla

• 31 Aug 2013 Kayla said

Kayla

hey guys! i’m going to be booking myself onto the grand canadian plus stampede so i guess we’ll be meeting up then :-) heaps excited. i’m also going to be hanging around canada after the tour.. currently in the process of organising my visa :-)

• 31 Aug 2013 Kayla said

Kayla

lol I look like an idiot.. the first one didn’t post so I posted again and now I can’t delete one of them :-/

• 1 Sep 2013 timmyg13 said

timmyg13

Kayla and John it will be good to meet you both. I know its a long way off but i can’t wait to get to the US.

• 1 Sep 2013 Kayla said

Kayla

tim are you planning on spending some time in the US before or after the tour?

• 1 Sep 2013 timmyg13 said

timmyg13

i’m doing the grand northern before heading up for this tour. I arrive in New York on 4th June.

• 9 Sep 2013 Ella said

Ella

Hey guys! I’m doing The Big West plus Calgary Stampede which I’m pretty sure will meet up with you guys in Vancouver on the 5th. So excited 4 it. Tim I did the Grand Northern this year. You’re going to love it :)

• 5 Dec 2013 PlasmaEagle said

PlasmaEagle

Cool guys!

Looking forward to the tour and will see you all there.

• 17 Dec 2013 Lydia said

Lydia

I’ll be on this tour as well! 192 days to go! Look forward to meeting everyone! :)

• 16 Jan 2014 Jules1988 said

Jules1988

Hi all, I am Julia, I will also be doing this tour with my friend and flatmate Rachael. We are both 26, I am from Sydney Australia and Rachael is from Auckland NZ but now lives in Oz! We have done several contikis and actually met on our last tiki, the wild western in USA and have been friends ever since- 3 years nearly. We had so much fun on this tour and hopefully this should be the same! I have created a facebook page that we can all get on and join, here is the link…please let me know if this doesnt work. It has been a long time since ive set one up!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/617708724962827/

Not sure why this isnt hyperlinking but anyway look up “Canada and the Rockies+Calgary Stampede 5th of July 2014” on facebook and it should be there and I can add you or if you can see if you can add yourselves that would be great!

• 16 Jan 2014 Jules1988 said

Jules1988

hyperlink all ok then :)

• 20 Jan 2014 Kayla said

Kayla

Hey Julia, the link didn’t work and I tried searching for the group but couldn’t find it either :-(

• 22 Jan 2014 PlasmaEagle said

PlasmaEagle

Yup, that link doesn’t work Julia, nor the search.

There’s also the “meetup” section inside your account that you can join as there’s quite a few of us there where you can introduce yourself. Good to see another Sydneysider on the tour too!

• 12 Feb 2014 JodieC said

JodieC

hi guys, I’m jodie i will be doing the grand canadian plus the stampede that starts in New York but I’m pretty sure it meets up with the other tours as well, this will be my 5th contiki they are great fun can’t wait for this one so excited

• 13 Feb 2014 Rachael said

Rachael

Hey guys, I’m on this tour as well and will be travelling with Julia. The hyperlink works fine for me when you just copy and paste :) 5 & a half months to go!

• 14 Feb 2014 PlasmaEagle said

PlasmaEagle

Nope, link still doesn’t work :P

• 21 Feb 2014 timmyg13 said

timmyg13

Lets try this facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/584166198344693/

• 21 Feb 2014 Lydia said

Lydia

That linked worked! :) I joined! Thanks!

• 4 Mar 2014 nik_noodle said

nik_noodle

Ahhh I just booked on the other tour leaving on the 6th….will probably bump into some of you in Vancouver at some point :)

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.