Community_discussions_small  

Question

Anyone on the Aug 18, 2013 tour?

26 Jun 2013 M Zofia asked

M Zofia

About to book this tour. Just wondering if anyone else is booked to go?

• 26 Jun 2013 NYGiantsFan said

Default_avatar

Which tour would that be? Scotland and Ireland?

• 26 Jun 2013 M Zofia said

M Zofia

14 day Scotland and Ireland. Was looking just to go to Ireland but they only have a 9 day pkg. I would like to go longer then that.

• 26 Jun 2013 NYGiantsFan said

Default_avatar

I was thinking of doing Ireland on one of the days at the end of August and additional 3-4 days in London either before or after the tour

• 26 Jun 2013 M Zofia said

M Zofia

That would be a good trip! I went to London for two weeks in Sept. had a blast.

• 27 Jun 2013 NYGiantsFan said

Default_avatar

Two weeks just in London or you did other things?

• 27 Jun 2013 M Zofia said

M Zofia

Just London and area. I had family to visit a few of those days and there is just so much to see and
    do there !!

• 27 Jun 2013 NYGiantsFan said

Default_avatar

Oh ok. The thing is I can’t swing an additional $1200 to go to Scotland plus spending money at this point plus I would still be tempted to do London. So Ireland and London is more within my range especially since i’ll be traveling solo

• 18 Jul 2013 mitch said

Default_avatar

Just booked it.

• 19 Jul 2013 M Zofia said

M Zofia

Ahhhh I just booked the 9 day Ireland with two extra days in Dublin instead!

• 19 Jul 2013 NYGiantsFan said

Default_avatar

Zofia which day did you book the Ireland tour?

• 25 Jul 2013 M Zofia said

M Zofia

For Aug 23rd but I am headed a few days early to check out Dublin more and not be so jet lagged for the tour. : )

• 25 Jul 2013 NYGiantsFan said

Default_avatar

Yeah I was going to book that date but it got full so now I have to go either the 23rd or 27th of August

• 25 Jul 2013 M Zofia said

M Zofia

Well that sucks but glad to hear my dates sold out. Although Contiki is really big so most probably do!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.