Community_discussions_small  

Question

Winter in Europe - Fashion and alike

27 Jun 2013 TeziNYE88 asked

TeziNYE88

I have never been to Europe before, I live in Brisbane and have never really experienced cold below 8°C (which was at night rugged up in bed) so I want to know any tips or tricks on keeping warm without looking like a snowman or tourist...is it all about the layers? Also, would you suggest purchasing my jacket/coat in London when I arrive (dec 27 this year) or should i not risk it and purchase it in brisbane (would have to be now as we will be in summer when i leave)

• 30 Jun 2013 Bec said

Bec

Hi !!
    Which tour are you doing?? I also arrive in London from Melbourne on the 27th Dec to leave on the European Inspirations tour on the 28th :). I am planning on buying a coat over here soon while its winter still if I can find one cause it will be very cold in London when you arrive and going from our summer to England’s winter is a big adjustment so I think it would be handy to have a coat already.

• 30 Jun 2013 TeziNYE88 said

TeziNYE88

HEY Im going the European Trail leave on the 28th as well…where are you staying on the night of the 27th? I believe i am booked in to the Royal National…Im just worried (since im in brisbane) that anything I buy will be substandard due to the fact we only really get down to about 15°C during the day and a light jacket suffices…

• 3 Jul 2013 Bec said

Bec

Yeah i think thats where im staying too!! Is that the hotel where the tours leave from?? If so then thats the place im booked in too :). Yeah i know what you mean, I am struggling… I went shopping today and looked at coats and found nothing i liked, theres just not a lot of options over here for coats now and before we know it … summer stock is in. At this moment in time im considering buying in a coat in london on the 27th, i think our flight (im travelling with a friend) gets in real early on the morning of the 27th and we want to stay awake all day anyway so we can sleep that night so will probably go coat shopping then if i dont find somethin here.

• 12 Aug 2013 mimi said

Default_avatar

Diesel jeans might be labeled directly into different types, every single style has its own trait. And they may be well known everywhere, because of it has the premium with special straightforward pattern. Each of our online store will offer anyone different jeans to order, many of us need to advocate anyone diesel larkee jeans and diesel skinny jeans, most of these 2 offer very well in our web-site. The previous you’ve gotten been recently well-liked for several years, and it’s however very hot currently. Some people will be looking towards being dressed in them, them make people think consequently at ease and causal. Your late an example may be nice good by way of globally the younger generation just lately, them assistance people turn into thin, and enable people’s lower limbs look extra luring. Particularly, small women like it significantly. To inform anyone many, diesel jeans women are usually in small store currently, but you don’t be concerned. We certainly have our very own factory that will create, and you can get close to your large amount coming from people. Each of our diesel jeans store is in this brand for several years, each of our goods will be admired by way of many users. We are going to shipping the products quickly when you make your buy.
    http://www.cheapdieseljeansuk.net/

• 15 Aug 2013 Hayley said

Hayley

Hey guys!
    I’m from Sydney and I’m doing the European Inspiration on the 28th :) I’m actually dreading the cold so I’ve actually gone a bit overboard and already bought 3 coats to take over. I got them from Target, I know that sounds lame, but they were only $30 each. I also got thermals haha. My sisters boyfriend did the same tour the year before and he said it was freezing!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.