Community_discussions_small  

Comment

June 25th - July 7th 2011

7 Jan 2011 Explorer1226373 said

Explorer1226373
Hi Everyone,

I just booked my trip for the Simply Italy for June 25th 2011 - I'm going solo and was wondering if anyone else was booked yet for this date? I know it's still early but am super excited and wanted to chat with other people who will be there too!
  • 9 Jan 2011 travelin'gypsy said

travelin'gypsy

Hello,

I’m also booked for the Simply Italy trip starting June 25. I’m kind of nervous since it’s not a definite departure yet, even though it’s still 5 months away. It’s my first Contiki tour and I’m traveling solo. I’m very excited to meet everyone!

• 9 Jan 2011 Explorer1226373 said

Explorer1226373

YAY! Someone else is going the same time!!! I don’t think that we should have anything to worry about, it is still 5 months away yes but I’m pretty sure that it will fill up Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> This too is my first Contiki Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 25 Mar 2011 Explorer1226373 said

Explorer1226373

I just want to bump this up to see if anyone else has booked yet? This departure is now guaranteed and have so far only been in contact with one other person who is going too! I’m sure more people have to be booked by now….or perhaps just not looking in the forums . . . 3 months to go!!!

• 27 Mar 2011 Amalau82 said

Default_avatar

Hi I am looking to book this week. I am also going solo. I am planning on arriving in Europe for the Amsterdam to Barcelona tour, followed by a break in San Sebastian and then will start the Simply Italy Tour. Looking forward to some fabulous food and sights and also to meeting some new and wonderful people. I will ask the travel agent how many are booked for this tour if possible and report back.

• 29 Mar 2011 Samantha said

Samantha

I’m going too! Though I have two months of backpacking beforehand so if I look a little shabby it’s not my fault!

• 7 Apr 2011 Explorer1226373 said

Explorer1226373

OK so it shows that this departure is full yet there are only 3 people so far who have posted in here!!! Where is everyone else?!?!?!?

• 13 Jun 2011 Amalau82 said

Default_avatar

Hi all. I was wondering if anyone will be in Rome early on 26th (local time). I think the tour is scheduled to meet at 4PM in the hotel however I should be in Rome around 10AM on the 26th if anyone is interested in exploring throughout the day or to have lunch.

• 14 Jun 2011 Explorer1226373 said

Explorer1226373

I will already be in Rome and would love to get together! Where and when did you want to meet????

• 14 Jun 2011 Amalau82 said

Default_avatar

Excellent, my flight gets to Rome at 7.25AM, so by the time i get through customs etc, transport to the hotel I’m guessing it will be between 9-10AM. Are you happy to meet at the Hotel ?
    Will you be in Rome long before the commencement of the tour?

• 14 Jun 2011 Explorer1226373 said

Explorer1226373

I arrive into Rome on the 24th. . . I’m going to send you a message though about meeting. . . rather not on here :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion