Community_discussions_small  

Question

Western Highlights Tour - How to get to Hotel?

6 Nov 2006 hippychick78 asked

Default_avatar
What is the best way to get to the Best Western Stovall's Inn Hotel from LAX airport? I am doing the Western Highlights on the 6th Dec so I arrive on the 5th Dec. I have heard that Taxi's cost a bomb due to long distance I don't wanna waste my spending money on Taxis if there are other alternatives. Can any one help I am Desparate to find this out before I go!!!!!<BR>Cheers<BR>Hippychick78
  • 6 Nov 2006 hippychick78 said

Default_avatar

Firstly can I say I love your piccy and I am guessing you are an Ice Hockey fan? I love the Toronto Maple Leafs but I don’t get to watch the sport as much as I would love.

Sorry going off topic there, I just sent a fax to the Hotel to see what they suggest but I thought on the off chance a fellow Contiki-er might be able to recommend something to a nice English gal!
    Cheers
    Hippychick78

• 6 Nov 2006 hippychick78 said

Default_avatar

Thank you, That is a really sweet offer hopefully I won’t have to take you up on it if you want to email me please do on hippychick782000@yahoo.co.uk

• 8 Nov 2006 hippychick78 said

Default_avatar

Eek! I managed to get to my Travel Agent again who this time they contacted Contiki yesterday and they said to just turn up and not book. So I THINK i might do that but if you don’t see me at the welcome evening that day just say they can’t leave without me as I’m at the airport!!!!

Can I ask who WE is, as to coming along on trip as it is my first Conntiki hoiday so I am trying to speak to a few people before we go. I’m willing to email anyone my address is above.

Thank you very much for the information it was really useful especially as a guide to price. Hope to hear from you soon.

Don’t know about you but I am starting to really look forward to it now!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion