Community_discussions_small  

Comment

london to athens may 28 2009

30 Dec 2008 Explorer1115605 said

Default_avatar
My sister and i have just book London to Athen for may 28th anyone else for that date? would love to hear from you. Is it just me jumping out of my skin for that date to come! cheers kylie
  • 7 Jan 2009 Explorer1118674 said

Default_avatar

I was also thinking about doing the london to athens tour on may 28th…i would like to go solo so i can meet other people but im a little scared! where are you and your sister from? Im from phila,pa

• 13 Jan 2009 rebecca said

Default_avatar

I’ve book for may 28th as well! I’m going alone and i’m so excited to meet everyone! is anyone extending to the greek islands as well? should be fantastic!!!

• 13 Jan 2009 Explorer1115605 said

Default_avatar

hi there explorer 1118674 my sister and i are from sydney, australia.I think you are very brave going solo but you will meet so many different people on the trip i dont think it will matter much.

• 21 Jan 2009 Jess09 said

Jess09

Hi everyone,
    i’m looking into doing this tour and also doing greek islands after that. I’m going solo and already feeling nervous! Is anyone from adelaide going by any chance?

• 3 Feb 2009 Explorer1120281 said

Default_avatar

My roommate and I are booked for this trip. Greek Island Hopping too! We’re from Ottawa Canada. So excited to meet you all!!

• 1 Apr 2009 Cath said

Cath

Hi everyone! I haven’t booked as yet but am planning to in the next couple of days for may 28th also. I’ll be travelling alone, am a bit nervous but excited! Am also from Adelaide (Jess 09). Look forward to it!

• 1 Apr 2009 blakasterix said

blakasterix

yeah me and my girl will be on the tour,starting 28th of may,looking forward to it!!!!

• 1 Apr 2009 Cath said

Cath

awesome, i’ve just booked so it’s a definite now,can’t wait!

• 4 May 2009 Explorer1133971 said

Default_avatar

I’m going on the London to Athens trip with two of my girl friends on may 28th as well! We are from Montreal Canada. It should be really fun!!!

• 6 May 2009 Cath said

Cath

good good, will be fun,only 3 weeks to go!!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.