Community_discussions_small  

Comment

New York New Year 2010/2011

6 Feb 2010 Andrew bbh said

Andrew bbh
Hey im Andrew am doing the New York new year this year and just wondering who else is doing this tour.

Cheers Andrew
  • 8 Feb 2010 tamara_perth said

tamara_perth

Hi Andrew

I just booked and paid my deposit today Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 8 Feb 2010 Andrew bbh said

Andrew bbh

Killa i cant wait im going over on the 23rd have a few days to site see before the tour starts what about yourself. Cool<!--graemlin::cool:-->

• 8 Feb 2010 tamara_perth said

tamara_perth

I will be arriving on the 28th or 29th.

Are you travelling with friends?

I went to New York in 2008 )May) and LOVED it, so wanted to go back for New Years. My roommate is telling me that i am going to get the shock of my life when i feel how cold a New York winter is.

• 8 Feb 2010 Andrew bbh said

Andrew bbh

Im am traveling alone, yeah i was looking at how cold it got there and it alot colder then the weather in adelaide

• 9 Feb 2010 tamara_perth said

tamara_perth

Me too. Alot colder than the weather in Perth. We just had over 70 days straight without rain!

• 9 Feb 2010 Andrew bbh said

Andrew bbh

thats crazy

• 7 Apr 2010 JennaLouise89 said

JennaLouise89

hey everyone! I’m jenna!!!!!
    I"m going on this tour! booking tonight!!!! i’m going by myself and am leaving Brisbane on Christmas day and arriving in Chicago and making my way to new york for the tour! and after the tour i’ll be making my own way to LA for a nice big adventure! would love to make some friends before i go!

• 7 Apr 2010 tamara_perth said

tamara_perth

Hi Jenna

Nice to meet you. Sounds like a great trip you have planned.

Are you on facebook? A group for this tour has been created that you can join and meet other people.

Cheers, Tam

• 11 Apr 2011 Explorer1243920 said

Default_avatar

Hey guys,

I’m doing the New York New Year tour this year but just wanted to know what bar you went to on NYE on your tour last year and if you had a good view of the Time Square ball drop?

They’re not going to share the bar we’re going to this year until October so just wanted to get an idea if it was good or not from your experience.

Thanks!
    Alyssa.

• 27 Apr 2011 Andrew bbh said

Andrew bbh

Hi we never got to see the ball drop we only got to see it on the tv cant remember what the bar was called but still was an awesome trip you will have a good time.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion