Community_discussions_small  

Comment

European Encounter Departing Oct/Nov 2010

28 Feb 2010 Traveling_D said

Default_avatar
Hi! Is anyone doing the Encounter in late October/early November? I'm still deciding on what date to go. I will be traveling solo - 29 from the US.
  • 8 Jul 2010 Chris said

Default_avatar

Hey Justine, yea im also travelling solo for the tour, I will be in London by the 12th Oct..staying at the National Royal Hotel till the tour starts there..where r u travelling from?

• 8 Jul 2010 Justine said

Justine

Hi Chris,
    Havent sorted accommodation out yet but will probably end up staying there too. Am travelling from W.A

• 8 Jul 2010 Chris said

Default_avatar

Hey…Yea im also leaving from W.A..Im heading to Oktoberfest first…then to London..I seriously cant wait..just want it to be October Now! Add me on F.B if u want…Chris Fogarty or clown_x2x_clown@hotmail.com

• 12 Jul 2010 AndrewYYC said

AndrewYYC

Anyone doing the Nov.4 departure?

• 4 Aug 2010 Survivor said

Survivor
    quote:
    Originally posted by ToastedHat:
    Hey Explorer1185711, I’ll be on the Nov 6 tour as well. Counting down the days here! Where are you all from?

Hi ToastedHat and Explorer1185711, myself and a friend will be joining the same tour date as you. Razzer<!--graemlin::p--> Where you guys from?

• 19 Sep 2010 Tiara said

Default_avatar

Hey, My name is Tiara , I am from Brisbane, Australia. I am traveling on the European Encounter on the 13th of November 2010. Anyone else coming on this trip??? email me or facebook me. Tiara Watts

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.