Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Horizon August 19th-August 30th

30 Jun 2013 Jola asked

Jola

I'm planning on booking this trip and was just wandering if anyone has already booked it. I would be traveling alone and would be great to know who’s also going.

• 1 Jul 2013 shannon1986 said

shannon1986

hey go to facebook and join the group contiki eurotrip 2013 and ask there :)

• 7 Jul 2013 Manu said

Manu

My tour its on September 6th European horizon, i booked a few months ago but im still the frist one,( and thats makes me be worried) :(

• 17 Jul 2013 Samantha said

Samantha

I am going during that date. I haven’t found anyone else, though. I’m getting nervous. Have you booked your trip?

• 17 Jul 2013 Manu said

Manu

yes whats your departuring date???

Samantha

It’s the 19, I’m arriving in London Aug 20, early in the morning. what about you?

Samantha

we are going on different trips. I was answering to the original question :(

• 17 Jul 2013 Jola said

Jola

Yes, I did book my trip! And I’m also arriving in the morning on the 20th. If you check in to the MeetUp discussion group on the Contiki site for it you can see some of the other people that are going also.

Samantha

I’ve been having trouble entering the group, but awesome! I’m going to contact contiki and get it later today. Thanks! I’m so excited.

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.