Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Grand Northern Leaving NYC August 16th 2013

1 Jul 2013 Totto said

Totto

Hey All, My Names Adrian, Im From Melbourne Australia and I'm Traveling on this Tour Solo and was interested in seeing who else is doing the Grand Northern Tour Leaving New York August 16th ??

I've booked into this one for only the North by North East portion ending in Chicago, it's my 2nd Contiki in the US after i did the Grand Southern in 2010.

• 22 Jul 2013 grobinson said

Default_avatar

Hey Adrian, I’m from Bathurst and heading on the same tour with a mate. How was the grand southern

• 22 Jul 2013 Mitch said

Default_avatar

Hey Adrian, Im from Mudgee, heading over with Greg (the guy who posted above lol ).

• 22 Jul 2013 Totto said

Totto

Hey Guys, yeah it was Brilliant, soo good that i needed to experience the North, look forward to meeting you both in the coming weeks.

• 22 Jul 2013 Mitch said

Default_avatar

Yeah mate will have to catch up and have a few beers…speaking of beer…whats good there ? Im a XXXX man in Aus so what do you recommend ?

• 22 Jul 2013 Totto said

Totto

When do you arrive In the states Lads, I fly in on 5th August, beer wise im preferable to Samuel Adams and Bud Lite, but huge selection to chose from, im more a bourbon and Scotch man anyways.

• 25 Jul 2013 Mitch said

Default_avatar

14th of August mate, not until the arvo unfortunately. Yeah I hear spirits are cheap over there, quite partial to a Jack Daniels myself .

• 25 Jul 2013 grobinson said

Default_avatar

I want to try some kokanee and poutine this canadian girl keeps raving on about. Why are you in so early Adrian?

• 26 Jul 2013 Totto said

Totto

So want to Try Poutine as well (looks so heart cloggingly good) and im def a Jack Daniels Man, i have family im staying with in new york so instead of coming a day or 2 before i decided i wanted to see NYC good and proper and give myself over a week to explore the city (which i have seen before but there is a lot more than i have actually seen out there)

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.