Community_discussions_small  

Question

• 7 Feb 2010 AstroPhys said

Default_avatar

I would suggest booking the tickets on your own.

kayak.com to find flight prices

yapta.com to track flight prices

• 14 Feb 2010 cdm115 said

cdm115

I doubt they offer specials at that time of year since travel is so expensive then. But then again anything can happen.

But aside from one of the $100 companon types of fares you can probably find something cheaper booking on your own.

• 19 Feb 2010 Tatiana said

Tatiana

special on prices….i dont know about that, i just contacted 2 travel agents and asked them to find me a good deal on a flight for the summer….they didnt have any special prices for me, same thing i could find on my own..perhaps even cheaper if i buy my flight elsewhere

by the way if anyones flying from Canada, let me know if theres a good website to search for flights

• 21 Feb 2010 CharlesF-M said

CharlesF-M
    quote:
    by the way if anyones flying from Canada, let me know if theres a good website to search for flights

Unless you are near a big city, I would start with aircanada.com and westjet.com, also expidia and priceline have been good in the past for me.

• 21 Feb 2010 Tatiana said

Tatiana

i checked prices on expedia..still pretty expensive for the summer..but i guess because its a high season obviously it would be expensive

• 21 Feb 2010 CharlesF-M said

CharlesF-M
    quote:
    Originally posted by Tatiana:
    i checked prices on expedia..still pretty expensive for the summer..but i guess because its a high season obviously it would be expensive

One thing that I noticed was that it was $120 for a train from Paris to London and for the dates I was looking at it is $400 cheaper to fly from Paris than London. It is a 4 hour train ride according to the site.

• 21 Feb 2010 Danki said

Danki

I find some travel agents are not helpful at all… we went to a travel agent to book flights from australia to paris in december, and he said there was no way in hell we would find anything less than AU$3,500 each, and not to even bother looking, and even told us to change our flights, but we looked online and got them for abour $2,500.

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.