Community_discussions_small  

Question

Ultimate European + Egypt 2014 ???

4 Jul 2013 Emma asked

Emma

I'm planning/hoping to go on the Ultimate European & Egypt next year. Have to wait for the 2014/2015 tours to be announced, but just wondering if anyone else has any plans to do this tour aswell?
I went on the European Highlights tour September/October last year and it was really good weather but got a tad cool towards the end.
So looking at going slightly earlier around July/August/September.
Let me know :)

• 8 Jul 2013 Sean said

Sean

Egypt is a bit iffy for obvious reasons, but I’m definitely doing this trip.. I just might choose to stick with the Greek Islands instead of the Egypt option. But I’m for sure making this trip happen for late May or June as soon I get out of school

• 9 Jul 2013 Fiona said

Fiona

Hey,
    I am looking at doing this tour, but in June, July- as Sean wrote, I am debating whether to do Egypt or Greek Islands :)
    Do you know when they are due to be released?

• 9 Jul 2013 Emma said

Emma

I messaged contiki on Facebook & they said it will be 2nd half of the year. So hopefully anytime soon!
    I wanted to do the Greek islands part at first but the more I read the reviews and travelogues I think ive decided on Egypt. Just too good of an opportunity to miss out on I think.

• 9 Jul 2013 Heather said

Heather

I went to Egypt in November 2012… Best trip of my LIFE. It was my first contiki trip.. amazing, You all must go to Egypt!!

• 19 Aug 2013 Caggie said

Caggie

I’m looking at doing this beg of July and will be doing the Egypt option. Has anyone travelled on a contiki tour for this amount of time? I’m worried that it may be too long!

• 8 Sep 2013 Explorer2751492 said

Default_avatar

I’m keen on doing the Ultimate European and Egypt tour end of 2014 beginning of 2015 as well! :-) Does anyone know when they’ll be releasing dates / prices???

• 11 Oct 2013 Jennifer vande Walle said

Jennifer vande Walle

I just booked my ultimate European plus Egypt for 27th of April 2014. Contiki told me that they were reassessing the situation in Egypt in December and deciding if the tours for 2014 will commence. If not we will be automatically moved to the Greek island option and get refunded the extra money paid for the Egypt option. They can cancel the Egypt option after December if the situation gets worse but it will be at least 30 days before the tour and will again be placed on the Greek option. They won’t take anyone to Egypt it it’s not safe:). Anyone else thinking on going in April 27??? I’m going with one other friend from Australia!

• 8 Jul 2014 Erin J said

Erin J

I am looking at doing this tour in 2015 :) Just have to wait for release dates. Looking to go in Spring time

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.