Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Sept. 4- Sept. 17th

10 Jun 2008 chandler p said

chandler p
Hey everyone,

I'm about to book this tour and was curious if anyone else is already booked or thinking of booking this one.

Also, is anyone else staying an extra night in Athens before or after the tour? Hope to hear from you. Take care.

Chandler
  • 14 Jun 2008 Alana said

Alana

hey mate i think thats the tour i’m doing..I’m doin the london to athens tour first then continuing on to do the greek island hopping. where bouts u from and r u goin by urself?

• 14 Jun 2008 Stevo said

Stevo

Hey guys

I am from Perth, Aus and will be joining you both in the wonderful greek islands. Can’t wait!

• 15 Jun 2008 chandler p said

chandler p

Hey Alana,

I live in Washington DC and I am traveling alone…taking a long overdue vacation from work…How about yourself?

• 18 Jun 2008 Alana said

Alana

I’m from Geelong in Vic, Australia. Do either of u guys have facebook?

• 18 Jun 2008 chandler p said

chandler p

I have facebook if either of yall, or anyone else going on this trip for that matter, would like to hit me up. My email is chandler.patterson@gmail.com. Hope to talk to you soon.

Chandler

• 17 Jul 2008 LindsSoCal said

LindsSoCal

Hey everyone..

My friend and I are booked on this tour as well.

We are doing the Rome-Athens tour before this, so we will be in Athens starting on the 3rd. Our tours double up on the Athens activities.. so we won’t be at the tour on the 6th (I think we are going to do a day trip to Delphi if anyone else wants to join.) But lets be honest… the real highlight of this trip is going to be the partying on the islands!!

CAN’T WAIT!

• 19 Jul 2008 Stevo said

Stevo

Hey Linds, welcome!

Are you on Facebook? Few of us have connected through there at the moment. Not long now….

• 24 Jul 2008 Lisa said

Lisa

Hey Guys! I’m Lindsey’s (lindSoCal) traveling buddy. Just wanted to say hi. Can’t wait!!

• 26 Jul 2008 Bryce330 said

Default_avatar

Hey everyone –

I may be on this tour – I am trying to decide between this one and Golden Fleece around the same time.

I am coming solo from the US and will probably be arriving in Athens a few days early.

Lindsey – the day trip to Delphi sounds like a great idea!! I’ve been to Athens a few times already so I was also thinking of skipping the activities those days and doing a day trip somewhere.

Chandler – I’m also coming from the DC area (Alexandria). When are you flying over?

Hope to see you guys soon -

Bryce

• 26 Jul 2008 chandler p said

chandler p

Bryce,

I live in Arlington (Va Square) and I’m flying over at 5:15pm on the 4th from Dulles. I arrive in Athens around 1:30pm on the 5th.

Lisa, I’m glad your joining us.

• 28 Jul 2008 LindsSoCal said

LindsSoCal

Welcome Bryce!

Let me know if you are planning on joining out tour. We are going to be doing the day trip on Saturday, Sept. 6th.

I think there is a bus that takes you there for like 10 bucks..

• 15 Feb 2009 Bianx said

Default_avatar

hey guys

Me and my friend will be heading on this tour… we are also from Perth Australia.. doin the european whirl first, then before we start the greece tour doing a croatian sail…cant wait!

Bianca

• 16 Feb 2009 Daniel said

Default_avatar

I think this one might be for 2008?? so i started a new Setp 4th – 16th 2009 in the topic board thing!

Im looking at doing this though in 2009 august bianca. im from perth too Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> send us a message when ya can, cheers

Daniel

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion