Any one Travelling to Europe in June07?

12 Sep 2006 Becboo asked

Hi,<BR>Is there any one traveling to Europe in June 07?Me & 2 Friends are but more the friends the e-mail is <BR> if any 1 wants to contact me.
  • 12 Sep 2006 space_monkey said

hi. im most likely going in june. and i will be going with one of my friends.

• 12 Sep 2006 retronym said

yea im looking at june 07

• 12 Sep 2006 AussieTomo said

hey hey
    im looking at going july 07, when i am on uni break!! cant decide between europe and greek islands..

• 18 Sep 2006 Matto81 said

Hi i’m travelling in july 07 cannot wait, i’m doin a contiki 10 -15 day tour then backpacking the rest around europe.

Anyone else goin in july?

• 18 Sep 2006 Caley-Marie said

Hey! I’m thinking of doing the London to Athens trip sometime around June or July in 2007. Is anyone else going?

• 19 Sep 2006 Neets23 said

I’m hopefully going in May/June 2007. I’m looking at the European Inspiration tour, since it has Prague which is on my ‘must see’ list. I’m excited too! Can’t wait till next year!

• 22 Sep 2006 Megan0870 said

I’m going between june and august 07. I’m doing the european contrats. It goes to prague and swiss alps, which is the part i’m looking forward too. It’s like a shorter version of the Ultimate Europe Tour.
    Cant wait year is going so fast going to be here in no time.

• 26 Sep 2006 space_monkey said

hi Michelle. i will most likely be going on the euro experience in july.

• 28 Sep 2006 Leanne_in_Ontario said

I’m going to Europe in June 2007!!!

I’ll probably do the London/Paris/Rome excursion. My sister wants to travel with me but I don’t think she’ll be able to afford to go so I will most likely be travelling alone.

Is anyone else going on this trip? Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 30 Sep 2006 *nikki_adelaide* said

Im doing the European Escapade…on a date close to the end of June.

• 3 Oct 2006 *natta* said

Hi there!!

I’m hoping to take the London to Athens tour plus Greek Island Hopping or Mykonos for May/Jun 07…

Anyone else out there considering something similar?

I will be travelling alone as well… hopefully it wont be difficult to make friends… It seems like alot of people actually do the same thing Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Originally posted by Caley-Marie:
    Hey! I’m thinking of doing the London to Athens trip sometime around June or July in 2007. Is anyone else going?

• 9 Oct 2006 Nickerz said

hey Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    my boyfriend & i are doing the euro discovery in july 2007!! Anyone else looking at the same tour?
    Cant Wait!!! woohoo!

• 10 Oct 2006 Caley-Marie said

Hey Nat! I can’t wait to go now! I’m bringing a friend now too! But it will be my first time travelling overseas so the more people I meet the better! If I have enough money and time, I might start thinking about staying around in Greece too!

• 14 Oct 2006 Jillsy said

I am thinking of doing Eastern Road in July/August and then off to the Greek Islands to soak up the sun!

• 14 Oct 2006 Sally:) said

Hi There

Yes i am travelling on contiki tour in june 07. European escape leaving 26/06/07

What are your plasn?

• 15 Oct 2006 Bloubulseun said

i am going to do the 21 camping trip around europe around that time, can’t wait,

• 15 Oct 2006 retronym said

same with me. it shud be awesome. email me

• 15 Oct 2006 Cat_in_Canada said

My friend and I are planning to do Panorama in June. Any other Panorama people here?

• 16 Oct 2006 Julia said

my friend and i also planning on going on the London to Athens tour in the early part of june…i’ve already started to make a packing list.

• 17 Oct 2006 Kendal said

hey im going on European Adventurer, june 07, –- 36 days, 16 countries cant wait!!!!

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.