Community_discussions_small  

Question

Sharing Rooms?

27 Apr 2008 Bradleyc123 asked

Bradleyc123
Hey just wonderin....

With sharing rooms, i want to be sharing with my friend who im travelling with, however when we are at a place that only has four share, can we choose who else we want in our cabin? like mates weve made on tour? or has contiki already assigned people to share with us?

I havent seen this covered anywhere else so forgive me if its been said before.

Brad Smiler
  • 27 Apr 2008 ***Stacey*** said

***Stacey***

Ooooh I think I read something somewhere about sharing rooms.
    I think Contiki pick who you share with but you can put in a request to share with certain people. Couples share together and singles share together.
    But it’s not set in conrete so if you don’t like your roomie, I think it’s pretty sweet to change.
    But if I’m wrong, then I dreamt up everything I just said Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 27 Apr 2008 princess19 said

Default_avatar

When I last year we were assigned a roomie for all the double share nights ( it was the same person throughout the trip). We were also placed with 3 people for the first quad share night ( which was actually the first and second nights of the trip). Most of the other times we had to go 4 in a room our TM passed a sheet around the bus asking for you to pick who you wanted to room with. People were also willing to switch as everyone kind of made their own friends.

We also had a REALLY bad situation where one person wasnt too fond of their assigned roomate. The TM tried to accomodate this person by doing a switching roomies as much as it was possible.

From what i remember it worked out for everyone =) ( as much s it could….)

Random side note- Stacey and Brad – you are both traveling on my Bday and im super jealous =) Have fun!!

• 27 Apr 2008 Bradleyc123 said

Bradleyc123

thanks princess, well happy birthday for then!

i gathered that contiki would be quite flexible when it came to this as im sure alot of the tour most people wont be staying the night in there own room anywayssss

• 27 Apr 2008 princess19 said

Default_avatar

Thanks Brad!! Have a drink in my honor on my bday! ( at least then i can feel like im traveling and not stuck here because of work…)

I remember one nite on my tour where we had several people sleeping in my room.. and it was a double share =) Good times in Europe…

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion