Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Jackets in America in June

19 Feb 2009 Brindabella said

Default_avatar
OK, so I'm going to be holidaying in the US (DC, Philly, NYC, Boston and LA) in June and early July this year and am trying to decide what jumpers/jackets/hoodies to take and how many. In April and May I'll be in Europe for a Contiki so I kind of have to pack with both continents in mind. But I'm just not sure what the average weather is like in both these places and so I was thinking of just taking 3 - a nice jacket for the evenings and dressy occasions, a zip up Adidas jumper for casual day trips and a hoodie that if need be could keep me very warm and which I think will be very nice to wear on bus days and for casual days during and after my tour.

I think this will be enough - anymore and it'll become more heavy in my suitcase. I will only have to pack 2 as I am planning on wearing the hoodie the day I fly and then also the day I fly home. But I'm just not sure if it'll be really cold/miserable at that time of year in the US and Europe and so I don't know if it'd be smarter to take maybe one more jumper for day trips and casual wear? I do have another zip up jumper I'm considering taking.

Any advice would be HUGELY appreciated.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.