Community_discussions_small  

Question

Anyone planning to do Europe tour in summer 2014?

6 Jul 2013 duckeggy asked

duckeggy

I am from the UK but living in Aus- Queensland at the moment (I travel quite a lot). Just wondering if any Aussies or anyone from anywhere is planning to do any European tours for the summer of 2014- I'm really thinking about it, but scared that a few of my friends who have agreed to go may drop out & I'll be left myself; just wondering who might also be going for it & may be in the same position, so I know I won't be alone in that situation!

• 7 Jul 2013 Laura Cowen said

Laura Cowen

Hey! I from Australia too! I want to do the European Panorama tour in sept or oct 2014. I’m 18 and most of my friends can’t afford it or have other commitments, so we are in the same boat ahaha. So I’m just going to go by myself! Let me know which tour your thinking about doing? It would be great to know someone before starting. :) x

• 7 Jul 2013 duckeggy said

duckeggy

Hey! That’s so weird, we’re exactly in the same position haha! Yeah I had a look at that tour & it looks great! Add me on Facebook as itll be much easier to talk on that- & yeah like you said, it’s much more reassuring essentially; being able to get to know someone else in the same boat before the tour begins! x.

www.facebook.com/kimberleyreganx

• 7 Jul 2013 J61982 said

J61982

I am definitely considering it. how many days are you looking at?

• 7 Jul 2013 Laura Cowen said

Laura Cowen

Added you on facebook Kimberley! :) J61982 the tour i’m looking at doing is 28 days :) Let me know what your looking at doing!

• 7 Jul 2013 J61982 said

J61982

Hey Laura. Wow that sounds awesome for a 28 day trip. I sadly can’t take off that much time from work though was looking at more 2 weeks to 17 day trip. let me know if that interest you and also can add me on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/jason.lisogorsky

• 8 Jul 2013 Mikki said

Default_avatar

Hey guys, I’m looking at the European Explorer + Greek Islands (33 days), around April/May. I’ll be traveling solo, none of my friends can afford it/time off work.

• 29 Jul 2013 BenDavis5 said

BenDavis5

Hey I’m looking at doing the expedition tour next July, also flying solo. Anybody else looking at that?

• 2 Aug 2013 Kiki_1992xox said

Kiki_1992xox

hey :) im looking at doing the Ultimate European next august! i will be going solo to :)

• 11 Aug 2013 Kiwi_steve said

Kiwi_steve

Hi there, yeah I am looking at doing a contiki next summer about late july time. Am tossing up between The big chill or European Adventurer.
    Cheers, Steven

• 11 Aug 2013 Ryan said

Ryan

Planning on European Contrasts next summer and am going solo!

• 12 Aug 2013 kasskass said

kasskass

I’m thinking the Ultimate European plus Greek Island Tour, 2014

• 18 Aug 2013 hannnahhjayne said

hannnahhjayne

I plan on doing the Ultimate European plus Greek Island Tour in Aug 2014, Id be traveling solo too :)

• 18 Aug 2013 Nabz said

Nabz

Anyone thinking of doing the spanish spree solo in summer 2014?

• 19 Aug 2013 Bluebear1111 said

Bluebear1111

This discussion is amazing! Im from Melbourne in Australia :)

im just about to embark on my first contiki to Thailand but I am looking at doing a European tour including the Greek Islands in August 2014!

i too will most probably be flying solo and would love to stick around after the tour to take a closer look at the places I loved the most not sure yet its all still up in the air until the new tours are released :)
    Super cool to know that I most probably will not be the only one flying solo on these adventures

• 20 Aug 2013 Shameem said

Shameem

Hi guys, I am planning a Tour in West Europe including France, Spain, Italy, Switzerland, Austria,Germany, Denmark, Netherlands and Belgium. Budget within 2000-3500 $. Time frame 05th April to 26 may 2014. Dates are adjustable. hope not to have a solo tour. Feel free to email me eurotoursummer2014@gmail.com or facebook : https://www.facebook.com/abdullah.shameem

• 21 Aug 2013 duckeggy said

duckeggy

Hey guys. Sorry for the late replies; add me on FB as I am more able to talk on that quicker than respond on this:

www.facebook.com/kimberleyreganx

That way it’ll be better to discuss different tours and what not – :)

• 22 Aug 2013 czendejas said

czendejas

I’m planning on doing the European Trail in June of 2014

• 24 Aug 2013 Alicia said

Alicia

Hey guys. I am thinking of doing a European contiki trip next year. I will be travelling solo so am quite nervous and scared ( but now it will be worth it). I am looking at doing the European contrast..

• 25 Aug 2013 Tola_Osokoya said

Tola_Osokoya

Hello guys, I’m looking to go on a trip next summer as well. Probably a trip that’s about 2 weeks or so in length since I’ve heard great things about Contiki and basically looking for feedback.

• 26 Aug 2013 lauren96 said

lauren96

Hey everyone! I’m from Australia also, I’m planning to go on the Big Chill European Contiki, for 46 days, in May 2014. I’m planning to go with my friend, we’ll be 18/19 years old then, but not 100% what is going on with her being able to afford it and stuff… Might end up going on a shorter tour around Europe and i could be going solo, I’ll be staying in Europe for about 3 months travelling around in total, just waiting for the new dates and flights to be released! Thanks! x

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion